Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 13379
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 21 2009 5:12 AM

I can see you block XML access for non-logged in users. I understand the decision, but is there any chance you may relent on this, and allow access to your free resources (at least those without licensing restrictions) as a web API?

Posts 1692
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 25 2010 10:03 PM

We'll be considering API access in the future, but for now we're focusing on getting our own sites working. Then we'll have time to think through the implications of others. Feel free to email me your ideas/proposals, though, on what you'd want to do with API access.

Posts 7
Tim Wood | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 16 2012 4:12 PM

Bob, any developments on making a Web API (XML/JSON/whatever) available? If so, how do we find out more about it?

Posts 1692
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 18 2012 9:56 PM

We're busy with some other major projects, so I can't promise it will be soon, but our goal is to offer better API access via the developer interfaces at http://biblia.com.

Posts 1
jaye shurtz | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 6 2012 7:23 PM

am fairly new to Logos and am wondering if it can be used if online in a situation like chrome laptop from samsung

Posts 10
Marc tanis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 2 2012 7:40 AM

Is there any hope to enable API access for the books available for Logos? I'm thinking it would be nice to search via API if a certain book is available for Logos, as well as basic book info. It would also be nice to be able to pass a users credentials to get a list of all the books a user owns. This would be really nice for ebook library management, so one could import easily the 1000's of books one has in Logos.

Posts 2
Quintin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 15 2015 12:33 AM

Okay, as I can read here, the answer to the OP was "potentially in the future".

That was 6 years ago. The future is now :)

Any update on this?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS