Trouble with clean install on Mavericks

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 23
Kirk C. Orona | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 7 2013 9:10 AM

Try this Chris, move the Logos4 folder from its current location… then use work-around with the modification; the location of the move folder as the back up.

Kirk

Posts 23
Kirk C. Orona | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 7 2013 9:15 AM

If you you don't have the room delete a number of the reference... leave a number of resources to use them as a place holder... then use work-around-----problem you will have is that Logos will have to re-download all the missing resources. With 1.5 speed will take some time... but with 50 speed it will not take very long to replace resources...

Kirk

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 10 2013 2:07 PM

Would still like to see an update from Logos, over a week with no word is quirky. But I took the time to get out my external hard drive and copy my Logos folder over so I'm up and running again. It is certainly peculiar that the app has no trouble connecting with working off an existing set of data but cannot connect when a clean install. 

Posts 8243
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 13 2013 10:54 PM

We're looking into this and have seen some possible problems on Mavericks, but don't have a consistent repro yet. We will update this thread when we have more definite information.

Posts 28358
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 14 2013 6:38 AM

Thanks Bradley. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 14 2013 7:51 AM

Sounds good. Thanks for the update.

Posts 49
RPW | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 27 2013 4:41 PM

Any word yet? I am about to upgrade to a new machine and wondering what the 'best' way to install Logos 5.

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS