Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
This post has 12 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 2
Aaron Earlywine | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 30 2013 3:24 PM

Is there a way to get the first line from the next slide to be shown on the bottom of the current slide.  It gives that much more confidence!  I cannot seem to find any confidence screen settings and this would be very helpful.

aaron

Posts 5
Dan Blackwood | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 1:31 PM

I agree with Aaron.  Our Worship Team really misses seeing the first line of the next song verse at the bottom of the confidence screen like Easy Worship does.

Posts 68
Aaron Linne | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 11:05 PM

Aaron and Dan -

Thanks so much for the feedback; we've discussed internally and love the idea. It may take some time to get to (we plan out our releases pretty well in advance), but it's definitely been added to the list of things to be working on. Thanks!

- Aa

Posts 1
Katie Trinkle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 31 2014 3:52 PM

Has this been resolved yet??? Is there a way of enlarging the Font on the confidence screen or changing the settings?? It's been a year since this last post?

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 31 2014 4:09 PM

This is in the works but I do not have an ETA as to when it will be done.

Posts 2
Barrett Knox | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 10 2014 3:27 PM

If it helps get it moved a long faster... I second Katie's post. Particularly for the older members of my worship team I need to be able to change the font size. There is room on the screen for larger text, but proclaim formats it in a way that there is a ton of space.

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 12 2014 9:44 AM

Thanks for the suggestion, I will pass it on.

Posts 2
William Carden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 31 2015 10:26 AM

has there been anything done to the confidence screen settings for increased font size we stopped using it cause people couldnt read the small print that proclaim auto uses for the next line of the next slide, being able to use then feature would be nice but it almost/ or is worthless if it hasnt been changed

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 31 2015 1:34 PM

This has not been changed yet. 

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 31 2015 3:16 PM

Confidence monitor improvements are on the horizon soon, William. This is a popular request we've received and will likely be on the shortlist of things to change. Thanks for your feedback on the confidence monitor.

Other than the font size, is there anything else that you'd like to see changed about this feature?

Posts 13
Mark Vojtasek | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2015 8:42 AM

Confidence monitor functionality is currently not of use to us because for the many slides (for ex., sermon slides) that we import from PowerPoint, no content is shown on the confidence monitor.  it would be great to at least have the option to show an inset or thumbnail of the current slide on the CM.  Also, for videos, at least a still frame would be helpful, if not an inset live view, or maybe a reduced frame-rate display (even 1fps would be better than a blank screen or just a single still frame).

Posts 17
Brian Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 12 2016 10:08 AM

Any updates concerning the font size on the confidence monitor? We are considering migrating from Easy Worship to Proclaim, but during the demo we found the words on the confidence monitor to be incredibly small (unreadable) making the feature useless for our application. Otherwise, we love the potential of having a higher contrast screen for the praise team. Would love to see this addressed.

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 12 2016 10:23 AM

Improvements for the confidence monitor are planned as our next large development project. There is a thread for suggestions that we're taking into consideration, and increasing the font size (or making it customizable) is certainly on the list.

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS