Please Pray for Eritrea

Page 1 of 2 (36 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 35 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 3051
Tes | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 30 2013 9:29 PM

I have no words to say rather than to beg you to pray for the Eritrean Christians who are facing brutal persecution from the government. Of course we have to pray for all Christians especially to those who are being persecuted because of   their faith.

http://www.bpnews.net/BPnews.asp?ID=41382 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 9250
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 7:56 AM

Thanks for the reminder to pray Tes. Most of us have no experience with this type of persecution.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3703
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 8:09 AM

I, too, will be praying.  If you hear more, keep us informed.  Thanks.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 8:24 AM

Thank you Tes. I will be praying.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 87
Pinoy Preacher | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 8:52 AM

We're praying here in the Philippines...

John 17:15

Posts 1646
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 10:57 AM

Tes:
pray for the Eritrean Christians who are facing brutal persecution

Tes, thank you for this heads up--that kind of news is often overlooked by "our" secular media.

Regards, SteveF

Posts 14
Tesfaye Haile | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 11:00 AM

Brother Ghebreab Tesfai, greetings to you. It had been a while since we last talked. We are always praying for our brothers and sister in Eritrea and for those who are dispersed through out the near by region. I believe that some kind of Advocacy work must be done on behalf of those who are incarcerated. May God look into this matters and initiate and raise people who have the moral authority to address this issues. 

Posts 2044
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 11:19 AM

Thanks for the reminder.

Posts 3051
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 31 2013 7:54 PM

I really appreciate thank you all.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 10741
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 6:16 AM

Will put the article in our next Church newsletter--That will be December

Posts 286
Dr. Charles A. Wootten | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 6:32 AM

Indeed! This was my first duty station after boot camp in the 60's. The area is quite pretty and the people were nice and friendly.

{charley}

running Logos Bible Software 6.0a: Collector's Edition on HP e9220y (AMD Phenom II X4 2.60GHz 8.00GB 64-bit Win 7 Pro SP1) & iPad (mini) apps.

Posts 3051
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 6:34 AM

Here are some  details:http://www.bpnews.net/bpnews.asp?id=40437 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2843
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 6:56 AM
Thanks Tes for this reminder. Our church will pray, and I will pray for them.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 3051
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 7:59 PM

Floyd Johnson:

I, too, will be praying.  If you hear more, keep us informed.  Thanks.

HI Floyd, thank you.OK I will let you know.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 1 2013 9:38 PM
Tes:

I have no words to say rather than to beg you to pray for the Eritrean Christians who are facing brutal persecution from the government. Of course we have to pray for all Christians especially to those who are being persecuted because of   their faith.

Indeed we must continue to remember many Christians who are being persecuted: Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan (any Moslem dominated country). Christians are under attack throughout the world (even in the United States though not to the same extent).

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 3051
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 2 2013 4:03 AM

George Somsel:
Tes:

Indeed we must continue to remember many Christians who are being persecuted: Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan (any Moslem dominated country). Christians are under attack throughout the world (even in the United States though not to the same extent).

You are absolutely right George.let's include Somali Christians as well to our prayer list.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 3051
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 2 2013 8:12 PM

Ethiopian Covenant Gospel Church:

Brother Ghebreab Tesfai, greetings to you. It had been a while since we last talked. We are always praying for our brothers and sister in Eritrea and for those who are dispersed through out the near by region. I believe that some kind of Advocacy work must be done on behalf of those who are incarcerated. May God look into this matters and initiate and raise people who have the moral authority to address this issues. 

Thank you brother Tesfaye.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 3051
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 4 2013 5:46 AM

Thank you for your prayers.May the Lord bless you!

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2843
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 4 2013 7:09 AM
Our congregation (First United Methodist in Louisville, MS) prayed for the Eritrean Christians last night. Thanks for keeping us aware of the persecution of our brothers and sisters.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 3051
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 5 2013 2:51 AM

Michael Childs:
Our congregation (First United Methodist in Louisville, MS) prayed for the Eritrean Christians last night. Thanks for keeping us aware of the persecution of our brothers and sisters.

Thank you Michael.

Blessings in Christ.

Page 1 of 2 (36 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS