Can someone share a screen shot of this resource? (Analytically Greek NT)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 450
Alexander | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 15 2013 7:29 AM

Normally, the sales site has previews of a book but in the case of one of the items I'm looking at there does not appear to be one. Can anyone share with me a screen shot of a couple of the pages for:

https://www.logos.com/product/1787/analytical-greek-new-testament

If possible, 1 John chapter 1-2 and John 1?

Thank you! 

Posts 11182
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 7:42 AM

Alexander, I share your curiousity. I bought this a ways back, and was thoroughly disappointed (refunded it). The problem at the time was that all the 'power' was really in the popups; I was exhausted from all the pop-ification.  I decided to just go with a visual syntactical.  Maybe I missed the point at the time?

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 611

See Denise's reply, it does not work as you may have imagined. See attached.

God Bless

Graham

Pastor - NTCOG Basingstoke

Posts 450
Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 8:09 AM

So really, you can get the same thing hovering over the english/greek work in the Bible or by using the interlinear in line functionality?

Posts 11182
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 8:13 AM

No ... the resource uses a differing morph scheme that tries to integrate syntactical relations with normal morphing. If you want another opinion of the morphing, it's a good purchase, or her take on relationships, it's a good purchase.  My (biased) opinion is that time passed on. A decent syntax resource would work better (your comparison isn't quite apopos since your examples are morph only).

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 450
Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 9:58 AM

I think I follow. The screen shot just didn't seem to indicate anything other than a regular Greek NT with pop ups. I already try to create my own syntax/morphology diagrams and I have other syntax material. Looks like a no go for me.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS