Is Logos 5 Compatible With IE 11?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 110
William M. Harper | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 15 2013 10:45 AM

I received a Windows 7 Update notification today from Microsoft for Internet Explorer 11. I am currently using IE 10. I haven't downloaded IE 11 yet because I wanted to make sure that before I updated the browser that there would be no conflicts when running Logos 5. Is anyone running Logos 5 with IE 11? Have there been any issues with it? I know that Logos is very good about updating their software but I had major problems with another Bible software program I was using after Microsoft upgraded Internet Explorer. I don't want to go through that again. So that is why I am asking. Thank you and God bless.

Posts 2775
Erwin Stull, Sr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 11:28 AM

Hi William; I have updated to IE11 and have found no issues with Logos 5 (Latest beta). Everything in Logos runs as it did with IE10.

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 11:54 AM

William M. Harper:

I received a Windows 7 Update notification today from Microsoft for Internet Explorer 11. I am currently using IE 10. I haven't downloaded IE 11 yet because I wanted to make sure that before I updated the browser that there would be no conflicts when running Logos 5. Is anyone running Logos 5 with IE 11? Have there been any issues with it? I know that Logos is very good about updating their software but I had major problems with another Bible software program I was using after Microsoft upgraded Internet Explorer. I don't want to go through that again. So that is why I am asking. Thank you and God bless.

Unlike Libronix, Logos4/5 do not depend on any particular version of IE to function properly.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 110
William M. Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 4:35 PM

That's good to know. Thank you very much, Erwin.

Posts 110
William M. Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 4:36 PM

Great! Thanks, Richard.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS