Advent poetry 2013

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 14466
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 17 2013 5:43 PM

A reading list Advent poetry 2013 has been created for your Advent pleasure. It is done as a reading list because much of the poetry is under copyright. However, links to the web are legal.

Logos4catholics Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 258
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 17 2013 5:50 PM

MJ. Smith:

A reading list Advent poetry 2013 has been created for your Advent pleasure. It is done as a reading list because much of the poetry is under copyright. However, links to the web are legal.

Thanks,If I offline, how to use?

2 Peter 3:18  But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Posts 14466
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 17 2013 5:56 PM

Since the links are all URL's to the web, I'm sorry to say you can't. What I would do is copy the poems from the web into a .docx-->PB which I could use offline.

Logos4catholics Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS