DCH Dictionary of Classical Hebrew

Page 2 of 2 (40 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 39 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 7819
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 11 2015 4:15 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

I apologize for not communicating this earlier in the month. There have been a couple of hurdles in getting it shipped when we wanted. I'm cautiously optimistic that it will be soon.

I apologize for the cryptic comments. I don't want to make any undo promises (like I did last month. For which I'm sorry).

I appreciate your communication. Thanks for letting us know.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 571
Martin Grainger Dean | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 2 2015 2:51 PM
Kyle, any updates on this?
Posts 625
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 3 2015 9:35 AM

My apologies. We're still working on it and it's taking longer than expected. It has to do with some final touches that will greatly improve user experience.

Posts 571
Martin Grainger Dean | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 3 2015 10:58 AM
Thanks. Yes
Posts 7819
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 4 2015 5:19 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:

My apologies. We're still working on it and it's taking longer than expected. It has to do with some final touches that will greatly improve user experience.

That sounds worth waiting for. Looking forward to seeing this.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 570
Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 30 2015 12:33 AM

Info about the status?

MacOS Sierra / Logos 7 Collector's Edition & All Base Packages / Logos Now

Posts 1
Dante Fitz | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 30 2015 9:27 PM

There are some things that have yet to do. I want to be launched in two months.Smile

Posts 133
M.Megel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2015 2:24 AM

Are there news to the dch?

Posts 570
Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 3:11 AM

BUMP

Kyle any info on this?

MacOS Sierra / Logos 7 Collector's Edition & All Base Packages / Logos Now

Posts 1175
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 3:29 AM

Galatians 6:9 So we must not grow weary17 in doing good, for in due time we will reap, if we do not give up.18

Biblical Studies Press. (2006). The NET Bible First Edition; Bible. English. NET Bible.; The NET Bible (Ga 6:9). Biblical Studies Press.

Note 17: 
25.288 ἐγκακέω; ἐκλύομαι: to lose one’s motivation to accomplish some valid goal—‘to become discouraged, to lose heart, to give up.’

ἐγκακέω: μὴ ἐγκακήσητε καλοποιοῦντες ‘don’t be discouraged in doing good’ 2 Th 3:13; διὸ αἰτοῦμαι μὴ ἐγκακεῖν ἐν ταῖς θλίψεσίν μου ὑπὲρ ὑμῶν ‘as I suffer difficulties on your behalf, I ask you not to give up’ Eph 3:13. In place of a negative expression such as ‘not to give up,’ it may be better in some languages to use a positive equivalent, for example, ‘to keep on’ or ‘to continue.’
ἐκλύομαιb: καιρῷ γὰρ ἰδίῳ θερίσομεν μὴ ἐκλυόμενοι ‘for if we do not give up, the time will come when we will harvest’ Ga 6:9; μηδὲ ἐκλύου ὑπ’ αὐτοῦ ἐλεγχόμενος ‘do not be discouraged when he rebukes you’ He 12:5.

Louw, J. P., & Nida, E. A. (1996). Greek-English lexicon of the New Testament: based on semantic domains (electronic ed. of the 2nd edition., Vol. 1, p. 318). New York: United Bible Societies.

Note 18:
23.79 ἐκλύομαι: to become so tired and weary as to give out (possibly even to faint from exhaustion)—‘to become extremely weary, to give out, to faint from exhaustion.’ μήποτε ἐκλυθῶσιν ἐν τῇ ὁδῷ ‘lest they faint on the road’ Mt 15:32. A number of languages make a clear distinction between (1) fainting as the result of surprise, astonishment, or fear and (2) fainting from physical exhaustion.

Louw, J. P., & Nida, E. A. (1996). Greek-English lexicon of the New Testament: based on semantic domains (electronic ed. of the 2nd edition., Vol. 1, p. 259). New York: United Bible Societies.

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 1060
LogosEmployee
Rick Brannan (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 5:41 AM

HansK:
Kyle any info on this?

I'm not Kyle, but I can confirm that the "finishing touches" Kyle mentioned above are now under way. To do it correctly involved retooling (reimplementing some old, out-of-date tools that no longer functioned properly). That retooling has been done, so now we're working on bringing this one to the finish line.

No estimate on release date, though.

Rick Brannan
Data Wrangler, Faithlife
My books in print

Posts 1633
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 3 2015 6:01 AM

Thanks Rick, for the update. 

Looking forward to its release.

Posts 909
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 9:52 AM

This has just downloaded

Posts 1633
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 10:00 AM

Good, looking forward to working with this resource.

Posts 1186
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 10:44 AM

It downloaded to my system today and is available to ship on December 31.

Posts 1633
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 10:55 AM

Matt Hamrick:

It downloaded to my system today and is available to ship on December 31.

That means you purchased base package that contained this resource.

So we get a few more days to enjoy this resource.

Posts 2562
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 12:22 PM

Its here and already in use- finally- Big Smile

Posts 1175
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 1:15 PM

Does this mean that the rest of us will get in on 31st? Might be a good way to spend the new year night when others here are launching fireworks Smile

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 1633
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 1:44 PM

Veli Voipio:

Does this mean that the rest of us will get in on 31st? Might be a good way to spend the new year night when others here are launching fireworks Smile

Yes

Posts 131
Daniel Liu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2015 1:46 PM

It downloaded to my system now.  Do I have to cancel the pre-order?

Page 2 of 2 (40 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Copyright 1992-2015 Faithlife / Logos Bible Software.