Search is highlighting the wrong words

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 92
Chris Lohroff | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 24 2013 6:04 AM

I am doing a Bible search and in the grid view and the Bible view (after clicking on the passage link) the wrong words are being highlighted.  I've seen this before when a Bible resource was out of date but it's happening for ESV and NASB and in both cases it is highlighting the same incorrect place.

I'm running Logos 5 on a Mac.  When I enter Update Now in the command box it says there are no new updates, but I suspect that isn't the case as my last attempt to update never actually finished.  It just spun overnight and I had to force quit it.  So perhaps that is related.

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 24 2013 6:25 AM

Chris Lohroff:

I am doing a Bible search and in the grid view and the Bible view (after clicking on the passage link) the wrong words are being highlighted.  I've seen this before when a Bible resource was out of date but it's happening for ESV and NASB and in both cases it is highlighting the same incorrect place.

I'm running Logos 5 on a Mac.  When I enter Update Now in the command box it says there are no new updates, but I suspect that isn't the case as my last attempt to update never actually finished.  It just spun overnight and I had to force quit it.  So perhaps that is related.

Try update resources, instead of update now.

If that doesn't catch anything, post your versions of ESV and NASB, as well as what your search parameters are to rule out a bug in the ESV and NASB data (in a certain location?). You can find the current versions of a resource by clicking the little circle with the letter "i" in it on the upper right of the resource tab, then scroll to the bottom and copy everything in the "Support Info" area.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS