Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 41 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 1568
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 26 2013 10:25 AM

John Kight:

Everything looks great with the new update. However, there is one thing that missed the "streamline" process, the "look up" feature. It still displays the out of place black box. This feature should see some revison considering the rest of the UI. Other than that GREAT JOB Logos! Yes

iPad looks good, however the iPhone still has the black box.

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 26 2013 10:59 AM

Noticed that the library search dialog uses auto capitalization, but that it does not recognize "Local:", just "local:"

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Posts 1383
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 26 2013 12:13 PM

Just downloaded the update. General impressions are good, but I note the Hebrew spacing problem in BHS is still there. 

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/77459/541957.aspx

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 388
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 26 2013 12:54 PM

I like the look. It has a sleeker and more refined look.

It would seem to make more sense to go to display Book/Chapter/Verse when touching the verse reference at the top rather than only Book/Chapter. Plus, it seems odd that when you go to another chapter you have an option for verse, but you cannot touch the same chapter and get a verse - must touch another chapter first and then touch the same chapter before you get a verse option in the same chapter. (I hope this is not too obtuse of a description). 

Posts 19
Josh Weiland | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 26 2013 12:59 PM

Love the update. Usability and speed are both very much improved. Keep up the good work!

Posts 978
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 26 2013 1:01 PM

Danny Parker:
It would seem to make more sense to go to display Book/Chapter/Verse when touching the verse reference at the top rather than only Book/Chapter. Plus, it seems odd that when you go to another chapter you have an option for verse, but you cannot touch the same chapter and get a verse - must touch another chapter first and then touch the same chapter before you get a verse option in the same chapter. (I hope this is not too obtuse of a description).

This is already implemented in internal builds and will be in the next update.

Posts 388
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 26 2013 1:25 PM

Yes That's quick service.

Posts 34
Wesley Surber | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 26 2013 5:16 PM

Fantastic update!  Thank you!

The science, art, and philosophy of the royal game. - www.campfirechess.com

Posts 146
David Medina | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 26 2013 8:46 PM

The new app is just beautiful!! I love the new cleaner, more intuitive and easy navigation. 

Great job!!!

Posts 1691
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 27 2013 10:09 AM

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words! Please be sure to update your ratings in the app store! Your 5-star rating and positive review are really important to our ability to be discovered. Thanks!

Posts 61
David Sawyer | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 27 2013 3:00 PM

The new design does look good.  However, I'm most pleased by the speed.  Before upgrading top the latest iOS I found logos a bot slow in my iPad.  When I updated to the latest iOS it went really s-l-o-w...  But now, with the new logos version, it absolutely speeds along!  Highlighting text and flicking through my pages is perfect!!!

Thank you

Posts 146
David Medina | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 27 2013 3:16 PM

Hey Bob, consider it done.

I am also preparing review for m website.

Simply put, the new app ROCKS!!!

Posts 9009
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 27 2013 3:34 PM

I think this update is the best one to date. It keeps getting better. Thanks. (and yes I've already rated it with StarStarStarStarStar

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3809
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 28 2013 2:49 AM

I updated my review for the new version as well , StarStarStarStarStar of course. Well deserved for a great app.

Posts 22087
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 12:46 AM

Hi James

James Van Noord:

Thanks for the report, Graham. It's taking a few minutes longer to make them available this time around, apparently. The apps are still in the "Processing for App Store" stage, which I thought would have been completed by now. Hoping they'll all be available within the next 15 minutes.

I've just seen that 4.0.2. isn't available in the store from the UK. The most recent I can see is 4.0.1

All the other apps are at 4.0.2

Any idea what might be going on here?

Graham

Posts 27806
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 4:46 AM

Graham Criddle:
I've just seen that 4.0.2. isn't available in the store from the UK. The most recent I can see is 4.0.1

The same is true in the US App Store...

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 10313
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 6:56 AM

Being new to iOS, I wonder why the update is 4.02 if the store isn't?  Two different streams?

Posts 27806
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 7:18 AM

Denise:
Being new to iOS, I wonder why the update is 4.02 if the store isn't?  Two different streams?

I don't understand your question. Are you saying that you have 4.02 for the Faithlife app?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 10313
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 7:27 AM

No, I was simply demonstrating my propensity for Saturday morning stupidity!  Wrong Logos app.

Posts 22087
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 9:27 AM

alabama24:

Graham Criddle:

The same is true in the US App Store...

Hi Alabama

Thanks for checking, Graham 

Page 2 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS