Update Install Link not Working

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 41
Shawn Bumpers | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 29 2013 10:30 AM

So, for the past week or so, Logos opens and has a line at the top of the interface saying that there is an update ready to install. I click on the link and nothing happens. Any ideas? Running Logos 5 on Mavericks on brand new 13" Macbook Pro. Thanks!

Posts 2
Eric Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 29 2013 10:40 AM

I'm running Mavericks on a 13" Macbook Pro too, and since about the time I upgraded to Mavericks, nothing I've bought from Logos is downloading onto my computer either. May be an issue adapting to Mavericks? It always worked fine for me with Mountain Lion.

Posts 27275
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 29 2013 1:43 PM

Try manually installing via the link in my signature line. If that doesn't work, post back here. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 27275
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 29 2013 1:44 PM

Eric Scott:

I'm running Mavericks on a 13" Macbook Pro too, and since about the time I upgraded to Mavericks, nothing I've bought from Logos is downloading onto my computer either. May be an issue adapting to Mavericks? It always worked fine for me with Mountain Lion.

First, welcome to the forums! Smile

Try my link as well. If that doesn't work, please start a new thread. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 41
Shawn Bumpers | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 29 2013 5:03 PM

Thanks for responding. Before I do that, I'd like to know if this is installing just the latest update or if this is reinstalling Logos 5. The link seems to take me to a place that looks like it's a full re-install. Thanks again!

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 30 2013 12:02 AM

Shawn Bumpers:

The link seems to take me to a place that looks like it's a full re-install.

Logos publishes complete application bundle in each disk image.  Manual update is replacing application by copying from a disk image.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 41
Shawn Bumpers | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 30 2013 7:12 AM

OK. Thanks. Won't be able to try it until late Sunday. Despite the dead update link and crashing every time I close the program, Logos is actually working smoothly today and with a sermon to prepare I don't want to take any chances. Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS