Unable to edit content at 1366x768 resolution

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 12
Maurice Boardman | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 9 2013 2:51 PM

Using Windows 7 Home Prem 64-bit on a Gateway NE56 laptop, whose display panel has a maximum resolution of 1366x768. At his resolution, when I am in edit mode, I cannot see the content on content-type slide (it is just off the bottom of the display). There doesn't seem to be a vertical scroll bar for me to bring the content into view.

I have been building and editing the presentation on a home computer and downloading it to the church laptop for Sunday use, but I am unable to make last-minute changes to content at church (on the laptop).

Please consider a vertical scroll bar for the edit display. Thanks.

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 9 2013 3:06 PM

Hello Maurice,

I went ahead and tried to recreate your issue, but I was unable to. When I placed my computer into the resolution you described, everything functioned as it should. Do you mind posting some screenshots so I can see what you are describing? For further help, you should call customer service at 800-875-6467.

Posts 12
Maurice Boardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 9 2013 3:19 PM

I mis-stated the issue. It's not a content-type slide, but a Bible verse slide (Add item / Bible).

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 9 2013 3:28 PM

What version of Proclaim are you running on this machine?

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 9 2013 3:42 PM

Ah okay I think I figured out your problem. Have you tried going into the customize menu and deleting the custom caption? It seems like that is pushing the verse content off the screen and it does not seem to have anything in it.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS