Must be blind...off topic

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 196
Dan Pogue | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 11 2013 3:03 PM

I have 21 of the John MacArthur commentaries...I see the newer ones on Amazon for sale (hard copy).  I must be blind because I have searched all over the Logos website to see if they sell any of his commentaries by commentary...I figured I could get a quicker answer here, cause you guys rock!!

Thanks,

danp

Posts 21725
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 11 2013 3:10 PM

Hi Dan

Sorry, the commentaries were pulled from sale due to an issue between Logos and Moody (the publisher)

see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/70079.aspx for an earlier discussion on this.

Graham

Posts 196
Dan Pogue | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 11 2013 7:13 PM

Thanks Graham,

I was not aware of that...bummer!

danp

Posts 6225
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 11 2013 8:42 PM

Dan Pogue:

Thanks Graham,

danp

We know you were not aware, you only have 116 posts, which means you don't frequent the forums that much.  But yeah they were pulled off along with a bunch of other resources, I only regret missing out on one - but oh well, maybe someday they'll be back.

DAL

Posts 2822
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2013 8:23 AM

DAL:

Dan Pogue:

Thanks Graham,

danp

We know you were not aware, you only have 116 posts, which means you don't frequent the forums that much.  

I am not sure that the number of posts measures how frequently one reads the forums.  Nor am I sure that the failure to avail oneself of our wisdom spouted forth on this forum measures how informed or aware one might be.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 686
Jerry Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 12 2013 9:03 AM

Michael Childs:

DAL:

Dan Pogue:

Thanks Graham,

danp

We know you were not aware, you only have 116 posts, which means you don't frequent the forums that much.  

I am not sure that the number of posts measures how frequently one reads the forums.  Nor am I sure that the failure to avail oneself of our wisdom spouted forth on this forum measures how informed or aware one might be.

Yes

Agreed, Michael. I visit the forums multiple times most days and spend more time reading them than I want to admit.

In the 4-ish years since the forums started (when the newsgroups closed), I have posted only 616 times (as of this post). There are many that are more informed that me.

I learn from them and occasionally post, but I don't  have more to offer than the Rosies and Mark Barnes (and many others) of the forums that post frequently.

Jerry

Win7 - - Intel Core i3, 530 @ 2 .93GHz - - 6GB RAM ATI Radeon HD Samsung 500GB SSD

Burning Bush Ministries

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS