SUGGESTION: Evangelii Gaudium (the Joy of the Gospel)

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 670
Sleiman | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 13 2013 1:17 PM

Am I really the first to suggest this? It's available on the Vatican website of course. Hope we don't have to wait for the Pope to resign before we see his Apostolic letters in Logos Smile

Posts 18856
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 13 2013 1:57 PM

Yes

This could easily be made into a PB and shared quickly. I think it would take a bit longer to get it produced as a Logos edition. But one can always hope...

Posts 28232
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 12:50 AM

Rosie Perera:
shared quickly.

shared ... but copyrighted ....could be a bit of a problem. The real issue for most of us is the attaching of notes to a temporary copy that won't "copy over" to the official version when Logos releases it.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 8:49 AM

MJ. Smith:
The real issue for most of us is the attaching of notes to a temporary copy that won't "copy over" to the official version when Logos releases it.

That part could be easily solved if Logos wanted to: just add a datatype as soon as the name and numbering of the document is known.

Of course, the more people who make their own PB's, the fewer will buy a Logos copy later, so Logos may not consider that to be in their best interest.Smile

Perhaps a subscription for the next 5 major papal documents, released within 2-3 weeks of publication?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 8:52 AM

Sleiman:
Am I really the first to suggest this?

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/76893/549923.aspx#549923 

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 670
Sleiman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 15 2013 6:44 PM

fgh:
Perhaps a subscription for the next 5 major papal documents, released within 2-3 weeks of publication?
Yes

Posts 21
Gary Foster | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 12:17 PM

Bumping this because not only woulud I love to have the Evangelii Gaudium but I'd also be up for the subscription

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS