Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 30963
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 19 2013 2:00 AM

or did I miss a recompile them all message?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 20 2013 1:45 PM

I'm not currently able to reproduce this. Was it adding the 1,2,3,4,5 tags that offset them? Were those tags added differently than the "calendar devotional" ones? 

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 30963
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 20 2013 1:48 PM

I was not adding any data ... this is how my data looked when I first started the beta version

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 20 2013 1:55 PM

Hmm. That's going to be hard for me to reproduce, then. I find it very odd that only the resources with the 1-5 tags are offset. I'll see what I can figure out and make a case, maybe a dev will know what is going on.

Posts 30963
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 20 2013 2:43 PM

The 1-5 is part of the offset - they aren't my actual tags ... here is a non-beta view of a resource that also is in the beta error report

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 20 2013 2:47 PM

In your first screenshot, do you have the same "title:advent" filter enabled? It could be that the 1-5 are oddly misplaced Rank numbers - I don't know why it would stop at 5, but there are a few cases with the Rank column having issues so that could be related...?

Posts 30963
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 20 2013 2:50 PM

I believe I did have the same filter so rank numbers is a definite possibility.

Posts 1471
Angela Murashov | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 22 2014 1:30 PM

Dylan Rondeau:
I'll see what I can figure out and make a case, maybe a dev will know what is going on.

This should be fixed in 5.2a Beta 3. 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS