A gift for Portfolio owners only: $25 toward any bundle‏

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1073
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 21 2013 1:05 PM

Hi.

I have just received an email with the above title.

This is very generous ... thank you logos ... except that the supplied code does not seem to work ... choosing a bundle (about $50) and applying the code does not change the price.

Has anybody else found this?

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Posts 1830
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 1:14 PM

I have Portfolio and as of yet have not received an email with the title you have given.

Maybe it will come in time.

Posts 1073
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 1:23 PM

Mine was also one of the 'personalised' offers ... you may need to be on that mailing list ...

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Posts 230
Claybon Collins Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 2:16 PM

I had to call in to get it to work.

Posts 4914
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 2:17 PM

I have Portfolio, I am on the personalised mailing list and have not received the email Martin so can't offer any assistance.  

Martin Folley:

Mine was also one of the 'personalised' offers ... you may need to be on that mailing list ...

Posts 212
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 23 2013 1:23 PM

I have Portfolio and have received the mail, but the code doesn't work. The price stays the same when I add the coupon.

Posts 212
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2013 1:07 AM

The coupon is working, but now I get a "Internal Server Error" when trying to place an order.

Posts 698
LogosEmployee
Cameron Watters (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2013 11:08 AM
Simon:

The coupon is working, but now I get a "Internal Server Error" when trying to place an order.

Simon, I'm really sorry this has been so frustrating. I've investigated the error you're receiving. We're working to resolve the underlying issue; so far it appears you're the only person to have experienced it. In the mean time, I've asked our CS department to contact you to make sure you get taken care of.

Director of Engineering for Enterprise and Operations

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS