Missing The Theolological Journal Library Vol 12 Resources

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1
Dennis E. McFadden | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 25 2009 8:08 AM

I just added a Nelson e-Bible set of resources and The Theological Journal Library Volume 12.  They both appear in my Libronix 3.  However, the Galaxie software resources do not appear at all in Logos 4.  It has completed reindexing, I have rebooted Logos 4 and my computer several times, etc.  No success.  Any suggestions?

Posts 271
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 25 2009 8:32 AM
Have you synched licenses in L3 and then in L4?
Posts 1
Dennis E. McFadden | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 25 2009 9:11 AM

It says that all items are synchronized and up to date.

The most recent eBible resources showed up.  However, it just doesn't show the theological journals update.

Posts 653
Alex Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 25 2009 9:41 AM

DennisMcFadden:
It says that all items are synchronized and up to date.

Not the synchronization in L4, but Tools\Library Management\Synchronize Licences in L3.  Have you done that?

Longtime Logos user (more than $30,000 in purchases) - now a second class user because I won't pay them more every month or year.

Posts 1
Dennis E. McFadden | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 25 2009 9:49 AM

Yes, that is how the resources ALL appear in L3.  Strangely, while I installed both the eBible counseling library AND the Galaxie piece, only the eBible appears in L4.

Posts 1129
Keith Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 25 2009 11:47 AM

Dennis,

The reason these files are not showing up in your L4 library is because Logos has not placed the newly updated TJL files in their L4 FTP, while the Nelson books are in the L4 Logos FTP. A work around is the use the scan command to force L4 to look for resources in your L3 resource directory. In the command box type "scan" and the path to the directory your L3 resources are in and restart L4. It will then transfer a copy of all the TJL files to your L4 directory. If you have not done so you should also update all your old TJL files by going to Galaxia FTP ftp://ftp.bible.org/galaxie/libronix and downloading all the new versions of TJL 1-11.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS