how do I post notes in word and insert in logo's

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Sonya Wattley | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 2 2014 10:55 AM

I have logo's 5 and I haven't been using it for a while unfortunately but I no there was a way to take notes in word and put them back in word or vice versa.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 2 2014 11:18 AM

Sonya Jones:

I have logo's 5 and I haven't been using it for a while unfortunately but I no there was a way to take notes in word and put them back in word or vice versa.

Peace to you, Sonya; and welcome to the Logos Forums where volunteers from the 4 corners of the world -- 24 hours a day! -- attempt to help and support and inform one another on the tremendous possibilities of Logos Bible Software!               *smile*

A HAPPY AND BLESSED New Year to you and your Loved Ones!

Logos 5 is fantastic and if you come here to these forums, I and many others will be able to give you the support you need to make it "fly"!    *smile*

You can indeed copy notes in both directions - Word to Logos - Logos to Word!

Could you be a little more specific, please, in what you have tried ..         and what may have gone wrong ???

Are you on Windows or Mac?                 I and others will be waiting to hear from you!          And hoping to help you joyfully and confidently to take your first big step on the 1000 mile ongoing blessed daily journey of using Logos to enable and enhance your spiritual life -- using God's Word!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 18876
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 2 2014 11:34 AM

Sonya: Note that Logos is not spelled with an apostrophe in it. The name of the software comes from a single Greek word λόγος (transliterated logos) which means word, and is also used to refer to *the* Word (Christ).

Sorry, I know this isn't related to what you were asking, but I thought I'd take this opportunity to explain. You're not the only one who has made this mistake, so maybe others will see this and learn something.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS