can somebody from logos please given update on the learning Hebrew and Greek video DVDs

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 291
Michael Parry-Thomas | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 8 2014 8:14 PM

hi everybody

can somebody from logos please given update on the learning Hebrew and Greek video DVDs

I purchased these when they first came out, due to finishing other studies I left them on one side, to be used in the future, now I'm in a position to start using the learning Hebrew and Greek video DVDs, as I am a complete novice in this area and will be relying totally on the teaching

I am using logos version 5, it seems  you probably will release a new logos version  6  will we ever get these teaching videos up-to-date before the next version comes out?  Should I start using them now with logos 5, appreciated if anybody could advise me , as a complete novice will I come unstuck with the training material  in Lagos 5?

there is another video training resource word study will this have the same problems not been compatible with the training using logos 5 as I'm hoping to purchase this in the future

thank you

Michael Parry-Thomas

Mick
Posts 142
David Medina | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 8 2014 8:35 PM

I spoke with Logos about the Word Study DVD series and they told me you should have no problem using it. I don't think there were many changes in the area of Word Study that changed from 4 to 5, but I may be mistaken.

Posts 291
Michael Parry-Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 11 2014 6:33 PM
Mick
Posts 27561
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 11 2014 6:42 PM

Your best bet will be to call. Logos doesn't read and respond to every post. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS