Dictionary of Classical Hebrew Clines

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 53
AH Bogaards | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 16 2014 12:21 AM

After waiting 2 years for this dictionary I made the change to the other Windows Bible Program, which do have this.

I am also waiting already for 3 (?) years for the SESB in Logos 5, but it seems to me that it is gone with the wind.

It is a problem for me that Logos do not give feedback on Clines or SESB. SESB cost me a lot of money, but  this is not the biggest frustration. Both SESB and Clines is very important to everyone who are interested in the Original Languages.

Posts 5599
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 16 2014 3:37 AM

German Bible Society pulled be plug on SESB a couple of years ago - see  http://community.logos.com/forums/t/47272.aspx 

AH Bogaards:

After waiting 2 years for this dictionary I made the change to the other Windows Bible Program, which do have this.

I am also waiting already for 3 (?) years for the SESB in Logos 5, but it seems to me that it is gone with the wind.

It is a problem for me that Logos do not give feedback on Clines or SESB. SESB cost me a lot of money, but  this is not the biggest frustration. Both SESB and Clines is very important to everyone who are interested in the Original Languages.

Posts 571
Martin Grainger Dean | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 24 2015 3:09 PM
Any word about this?
Posts 571
Martin Grainger Dean | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 9 2015 11:17 AM
Bump for Faithlife...
Posts 1033
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 9 2015 11:32 AM

It should be ready soon as it is part of the Collectors base package which folks have already paid for, we were told that all resources in base packages should be available early in 2015.

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS