It's so funny seeing all you adults on message boards.

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 44
Sam Shaw | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 26 2009 4:48 PM

I pretty much spent all my B.C. youth in the GameFAQs forums, talking with other kids about video games. But now I find myself a few years later as a Christian talking with adults on message boards about completely different things!

Posts 1539
Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 26 2009 4:51 PM

Sam Shaw:
as a Christian talking with adults

Who are you calling an adult??? Just because my body is adult, doesn't mean that I am! Wink

Posts 10676
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 26 2009 7:50 PM

Sam Shaw:
I find myself a few years later as a Christian talking with adults on message boards about completely different things!

If you think we are adults, then you just haven't been here long enough. May I recommend that you read all 21 pages of the "How to hijack a thread" thread? That will remove any illusion that you are dealing with adults. Geeked I read every post, and my mind hasn't been the same since (It may have improved!).Cool

Posts 3683
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 26 2009 8:01 PM

Sam Shaw:
talking with adults on message boards about completely different things!

I am insulted - I am still talking about the nature of life, software, and the weird people around me.  Adult?  I don't think so.

Yours because His,

Floyd

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2009 5:09 AM

I suggest you counsel together with my wife, who has had more than one reason to question my adulthood.  I may have grey hair on my head, but I have none on my chin anymore.  And I can be completely immature too.   And I kan spel things all rong, and g0 k0/\/\p|_E7|_y |"337!

So there Stick out tongue

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 3683
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2009 3:06 PM

Sam Shaw:
I pretty much spent all my B.C. youth in the GameFAQs forums, talking with other kids about video games. But now I find myself a few years later as a Christian talking with adults on message boards about completely different things!

“Adolescents are precociously adult; adults are permanently adolescent”-British physician Theodore Dalrymple (aka Anthony Daniels)

Blessings,
Floyd

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2009 3:10 PM

Don't be surprised by seeing adults playing with their toy. The difference between boy and adult man is only price tag of their toys. Stick out tongue

Bohuslav

Posts 10676
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2009 4:46 PM

Bohuslav Wojnar:

Don't be surprised by seeing adults playing with their toy. The difference between boy and adult man is only price tag of their toys. Stick out tongue

Yes

Posts 1416
Wes Saad | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 29 2009 7:35 AM

Bohuslav Wojnar:
Don't be surprised by seeing adults playing with their toy. The difference between boy and adult man is only price tag of their toys.

You must not have seen some of the toys out there for boys these days.

Posts 2744
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 29 2009 1:30 PM

Chris Roberts:
You must not have seen some of the toys out there for boys these days.

You know, as I wrote that saying I just realized it is aged already. Some kids get incredibly expensive toys. Of course they need faster computers because they need to play, not work Smile Of course it is so only in America Stick out tongue

Bohuslav

Posts 3683
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 29 2009 2:19 PM

Bohuslav Wojnar:
You know, as I wrote that saying I just realized it is aged already. Some kids get incredibly expensive toys. Of course they need faster computers because they need to play, not work Smile Of course it is so only in America

However, I am not sure that LOGOS helped any.  To work efficiently, L4 also needs a fast computer with extra memory.  If I understand the design constraints used by LOGOS, they expected pastors to have the same gaming machines that everyone else was buying.  Maybe some do, but others of us do not.  That is why  many of us continue to use L3, waiting and hoping that L4 will get rid of its wrinkles.

Blessings,

Floyd

Blessings,
Floyd

Posts 25400
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 29 2009 9:30 PM

JackCaviness:
May I recommend that you read all 21 pages of the "How to hijack a thread" thread?

Is that still going. I tried to delete it before it got past page 1!

That's mainly for folk trying to improve their post counts, Sam.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 3683
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 30 2009 10:40 AM

Dave Hooton:
folk trying to improve their post counts

Dave, Dave...

Even here, the myth perpetuates that a higher post count is an improvement! Stick out tongueWink

(Guess this still improves mine, doesn't it?)

Grace & Peace,
Bill

Asus GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB
Fire 10HD 64GB 7th Gen

Posts 25400
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 30 2009 2:12 PM

Bill Stonebraker:

Dave, Dave...

Even here, the myth perpetuates that a higher post count is an improvement! Stick out tongueWink

I thought I may get a few more bites (must be too busy hijackingBig Smile)

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 3683
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 30 2009 3:27 PM

Dave Hooton:
must be too busy hijacking

LOL

Grace & Peace,
Bill

Asus GF63 8RD, I-7 8850H, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050Max
Samsung S9+, 64GB