Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 26 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 142
David Medina | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 3 2014 12:26 AM

Thanks Thomas. Is working like a charm. 

Posts 156
Thomas Beirne | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 3 2014 9:52 AM

A heads up for anyone using the plugin: I just updated the script with a bug fix; there were certain markup combinations that were resulting in Reftagger failing to pick up on all references. This should be fixed now. I also updated the WordPress plugin to allow users to easily enable chapter level tagging from the Reftagger settings view.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Please continue to let us know if you run into any problems.

Posts 156
Thomas Beirne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 5 2014 5:55 PM

For those who have been wondering about using Catholic translations: if you are manually inserting Reftagger v2 into your page you can tell it to use either the Douay-Rheims or the RSVCE by specifying a bibleVersion of "douayrheims" or "rsvce" respectively.

Unfortunately we are limited to only those two Catholic translations due to resource licensing at the moment. I am working on adding these resources to the list of resources available in the WordPress plugin so that they are more readily accessible.

Posts 5
Thomas Beirne | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2014 1:16 PM

The RSVCE and the Douay-Rheims are now listed as available translations in the Reftagger WordPress plugin (as of v2.0.2).

Posts 6219
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 26 2014 11:25 PM

RayDeck3:

It was designed for Wordpress and runs great.

I have a Wordpress.com blog and nothing.  Am I missing something?

DAL

Posts 21701
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 27 2014 12:15 AM

DAL:
Am I missing something?

Have you installed and activated the plugin?

Can you provide some more details as to what isn't working?

EDIT: Sorry - I see this is covered in http://community.logos.com/forums/t/85132.aspx 

Posts 6219
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 27 2014 2:05 PM

Graham Criddle:

DAL:
Am I missing something?

Have you installed and activated the plugin?

Can you provide some more details as to what isn't working?

EDIT: Sorry - I see this is covered in http://community.logos.com/forums/t/85132.aspx 

Yes, unfortunately is not available for wordpress.com blogs.  You gotta have your own server and then host wordpress.ORG from there. Sad

DAL

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS