Logos 5 updates not working

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Garry R Wilt | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 4 2014 12:35 PM

My firewall is blocking updates from Logos now that I am using version 5.  Does anyone know the incoming "path" that they come from.  I have www.logos.com as acceptable, but that they are still being blocked.  I am assuming it is probably something after the .com, but I do not know what it may be.  Anyone experience this issue or know the path so I can enter it into my firewall settings?

Posts 169
Daniel NM | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 4 2014 1:00 PM

Hi Garry,

Garry R Wilt:

My firewall is blocking updates from Logos now that I am using version 5.  Does anyone know the incoming "path" that they come from.  I have www.logos.com as acceptable, but that they are still being blocked.  I am assuming it is probably something after the .com, but I do not know what it may be.  Anyone experience this issue or know the path so I can enter it into my firewall settings?

I found the following post made by Bradley Grainger (Logos) where he provides a minimal list of Logos server host names you can manually add to your firewall software: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/78705/550486.aspx#550486

• *.logos.com
  • *.logoscdn.com
  • s3.amazonaws.com/*.logos.com
  • logos-*.global.ssl.fastly.net

<!-- -->

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS