Copying Multi-Ref from Bible Window to Word.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 255
Bob Diebel | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 27 2009 2:15 PM

In Bible Window after search for 1 Tim. 3:12 I see "behave thyself in mthe house of God, "

I Click on the "m" before "the" and see      "Heb. 3. 6. Comp. Eph. 2. 21, 22. 2 Tim. 2. 20."

I wish to copy the Multi-Ref Verses Text & Ref. to a Word Doc. in one or two steps. Forgive me if the is a re-post.

I tried posting this morning, but can't find it now.

All help much appreciated.   Thanx.

Posts 350
Chuck P. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2009 2:23 PM

If I understand you correctly, I can hold down my left mouse on my laptop, slide over the reference info highlighting it and then do a CTRL C to copy it and then do a CRTL V to paste it into my Word document.

Chuck

Laptop: Lenovo P580 - 15.6" IdeaPad Laptop
 - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Windows 7
 Iphone5s            Logos 7, Bronze

Posts 255
Bob Diebel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2009 2:35 PM

Thank You. However when I did that I got just the Ref. and not the text of the verses.

Since the post, I noticed the information window did contain the verses Text & Ref. but not only for the "m" I clicked on.

It went right to "z" at the end of the Chapter. When I copied, many verses text & Refs. copied to the Word Doc.

More than I asked for, but it works.

Thanx

Posts 350
Chuck P. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2009 2:49 PM

Now I understand...yep, I now see them in the window box...wonder why it was decided to copy all the letter references into the information box instead of just the texts for the letter you click on?   Wonder if this is a bug...

Chuck

Laptop: Lenovo P580 - 15.6" IdeaPad Laptop
 - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Windows 7
 Iphone5s            Logos 7, Bronze

Posts 255
Bob Diebel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2009 2:58 PM

I wonder if anyone can explain how it decides where to stop.  I do not think it is always at the end of the Chapter

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
MorrisProctorEmployee
Morris Proctor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 28 2009 4:01 PM

Hi Bob,

Try this:

• Open Power Lookup from the Tools menu
  • In your Bible select (highlight) some text that only contains the one “m” cross reference (you can even highlight just the “m” if you want)
  • Power Lookup only displays the “m” cross references

If you highlight text containing more than one cross reference letter, Power Lookup will limit itself to just those.

Posts 4
Pastor Al Brodbent | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 29 2009 6:03 AM

I am trying to learn from these blogs. New to me. In this one I don't undertand the "M" clicking on. What is that? Pastor Al

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 29 2009 6:18 AM

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 255
Bob Diebel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 29 2009 5:33 PM

Robert:  When I do this I get all Refs. right down to the "z" which is last in this chapter.

Posts 255
Bob Diebel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 29 2009 5:39 PM

Morris:  This does seem to work, Thanx so much.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS