OT: Theologygrams

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 19140
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 6 2014 10:13 AM

Some of these charts are kind of clever, interesting, useful, amusing, or some combination thereof.

http://theologygrams.wordpress.com/

Posts 9534
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 6 2014 12:49 PM

Thanks for bringing a smile to my afternoon. Some of those are very creative.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 6 2014 5:21 PM

Peace, Rosie!            *smile*

Absolutely hilarious!                        Thank you indeed!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 901
Brother Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 6 2014 7:46 PM

Milford Charles Murray:

Absolutely hilarious!                        Thank you indeed!

And frequently/frighteningly accurate!

--Bro. Mark

"I read dead people..."

Posts 4132
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 6 2014 8:22 PM

http://theologygrams.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/research.png

May actually use this on a paper Geeked (jk)

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 6 2014 8:36 PM

I don't relate well to graphic presentations.  This appears to be nonsense to me.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 31402
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 6 2014 10:54 PM

George - it's those of us over 39 who are supposed to have missed the visual reasoning segment of critical thought. Have you been misleading us as to your age?Wink

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4132
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 6 2014 11:49 PM

I did end up using the word "fecundity" and later referred to something as being particularly "fecund". So perhaps some of the time I spent on the forum, that I should have spent writing this paper has been redeemed afteral :)

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 116
Paolo russo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2014 12:53 AM

I prefer 1.000.000 times more the stuff from this one http://visualunit.me/ which is one i donated some money, because it was irresistible good.

My opinion...

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2014 4:21 AM

MJ. Smith:

George - it's those of us over 39 who are supposed to have missed the visual reasoning segment of critical thought. Have you been misleading us as to your age?Wink

Would I do a thing like that?  Perhaps I simply am suffering from early onset dementia.  Smile 

BTW:  From another thread, it would be interesting to see what MJ would be like if she were to be impolite. 

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 28
Wayne M. Pask | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2014 11:56 AM

Paolo,  Thanks for posting the link to Visualunit.me.  It is so timely as I continue developing materials for neighborhood Bible studies conducted in in my neighborhood.

Blessings,  

Wayne

Rev. Wayne M. Pask, Emeritus

Richmond,VA

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS