Is there anywhere a list of what is included in each base package..to print out?

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
This post has 13 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 9
Suzanne Schwarz-Green | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Feb 9 2014 7:29 PM

I was given Logos Silver as a gift and the website is horrible for getting info on what is in there.  Is there anywhere a list?

Posts 27683
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 9 2014 7:38 PM

Welcome! Smile

Does this help?

https://www.logos.com/basepackages#compare 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3663
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 9 2014 7:39 PM

Check the base package you are interested in to see what is included in each package:

https://www.logos.com/basepackages#compare

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 9
Suzanne Schwarz-Green | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 9 2014 8:08 PM

I would like a printable list - the comparison chart is not very useful to look through to "get to know" the software and what all is there - I actually found a list of contents somewhere once but then when I compared it to what I had, it didn't match ..now I can't find the list.   You'd think Logos has that somewhere easily accessible.

Posts 3663
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 9 2014 8:28 PM

I found this -

https://www.logos.com/contents/silver 

But it refers to an older version of LOGOS, The contents would not match up with a current version of the Silver Base Package.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 9 2014 8:30 PM

I doubt this will be much better but check out this document

and you will see why Logos does not have it readily available. Sad

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 5025
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 10 2014 4:15 AM

Suzanne Schwarz:

I was given Logos Silver as a gift and the website is horrible for getting info on what is in there.  Is there anywhere a list?

Create a bibliography report and export it

Posts 126
James Milne Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 10 2014 4:45 AM

This is a problem. Once you own one of the bigger packages, and you want to see what is in the smaller packages to advise someone else, you cannot do this on your own computer, as far as I can see. The Logos site recognises what package you already own, and only displays that with a comparison with the larger packages. Can be frustrating.

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 10 2014 7:14 AM

James Milne Smith:

This is a problem. Once you own one of the bigger packages, and you want to see what is in the smaller packages to advise someone else, you cannot do this on your own computer, as far as I can see. The Logos site recognises what package you already own, and only displays that with a comparison with the larger packages. Can be frustrating.

Go to https://www.logos.com/upgrade/English?comparisonChartPath=%2Fcomparison&selectedBasePackageSku=24543&doScroll=1 then select the package that interests you in the right-hand drop-down.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 126
James Milne Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 10 2014 7:23 AM

Thanks, George, but that doesn't work for me. Not sure which right hand drop down you mean. When I go to base packages, and select, say, Bronze, I just get a message telling me which package I have right now and how much it will cost to upgrade.

Posts 667
Jonathan Pitts | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 10 2014 7:29 AM
James Milne Smith:

You can always log out of the website to experience it as if you were a new customer.

Posts 126
James Milne Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 10 2014 7:53 AM

Tried that, but it still seems to know me!

Posts 9
Suzanne Schwarz-Green | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 10 2014 7:57 AM

Must be what I saw....the sad thing is there are books in that package that I wish where in the new silver,

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 10 2014 8:00 AM

James Milne Smith:

Tried that, but it still seems to know me!

Cheers !  Big Smile

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS