Morph Search in non-Biblical texts - exporting results with translations

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 846
Eric Weiss | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 18 2014 7:34 AM

Sorry if this is something I should know, but I was doing a morphology search in Greek Josephus and Philo, and I wanted to export or save the results along with the English translations side-by-side in a parallel column like I can do with Biblical morphological searches.

Is there a way to do this? My alternative is to click on each search result from the Greek morphological search and copy-and-paste the corresponding translation text from the linked windows of the English translations of Josephus and Philo.

Optimistically Egalitarian (Galatians 3:28)

Posts 24839
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 18 2014 1:25 PM

You should be able to get the English translation in Add Versions when you start typing the title.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Posts 846
Eric Weiss | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 19 2014 5:01 PM

Dave Hooton:

You should be able to get the English translation in Add Versions when you start typing the title.

That doesn't let me add the English Translations of Josephus and Philo. I'm doing a morph search in Koine Greek resources; maybe that's why I can't connect them to the search results.

Optimistically Egalitarian (Galatians 3:28)

Posts 13342
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 19 2014 5:21 PM

It's a long-standing bug, I'm afraid: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/74208.aspx 

Posts 24839
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 20 2014 12:49 PM

It works well for the three Apostolic Fathers works except for Lightfoot's English translation, apparently because it is not a reverse interlinear. But I can use the other English translations with Lightfoot's Greek version!!

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS