Vocabulary List

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 16
Charlie Robinson | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 28 2014 4:53 PM

In Logos 5 is there a resource that has Greek/Hebrew Vocabulary list first by book in the Bible then frequency? Or a way for me to generate them?

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 1 2014 5:41 AM

In the Documents tab you will find the ability to create word lists

Posts 9495
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 1 2014 5:56 AM

Here is a video that may be helpful to you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49WqtHH54wA

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 16
Charlie Robinson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 2 2014 8:13 AM

Thanks for your help.

Posts 16
Charlie Robinson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 2 2014 8:13 AM

This did help a lot. Thanks

Posts 4
Diego Munoz | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 10 2021 5:43 PM

How is this function executed using Logos 9. The steps are apparently the same but I am getting a different result. So, when I attempt to generate a vocabulary list for a specific book, all I get under the "grid" option is the gloss (English word), and nothing else. No count, lemma, or display as the video in the link has. But, under the "cards" option, I get a flashcard that has the lexical form of the Hebrew word with the English gloss on the back. The latter is great, but I would also like to have a grid view that contains all of the information in list form. Is something off with my settings, or is there an additional step I must take? I feel like I am missing something here. Any help concerning this matter is greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

Posts 4
Diego Munoz | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2021 7:19 AM

Never mind. I figured it out. 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS