Problem with loading old LLS resources in L4

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 188
Si | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 28 2009 8:59 PM

I just purchased the R.C. Sproul Digital Library, but am having difficulties getting the books in L4.  The resources are old LLS files.  I installed the resources and got them in L3.  I synced the license (and they show up in my account summary in L3), but when I run the "update now" command in L4 it says there are no updates at this time.  I did this early in the afternoon, and the files still will not download when "update now" is used.  I also updated the script of the files with "http://www.logos.com/media/update/ResourceAutoUpdate.lbxupd" and did a scan of the directory.  After restart, L4 still did not pick up any of the files.  Is there a step I missed here?  Thanks.   

Posts 687
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 28 2009 10:44 PM

Sounds like that should work. When you ran the autoupdate did it download the updated lbxlls versions of the files? If they're definitely downloaded I'd suggest putting them in a folder and scanning that folder again. Give L4 some time then restart it and see what happens. If that fails, try the command "Update resources"...

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 29 2009 1:18 AM

Jon Rumble:

Sounds like that should work. When you ran the autoupdate did it download the updated lbxlls versions of the files? If they're definitely downloaded I'd suggest putting them in a folder and scanning that folder again. Give L4 some time then restart it and see what happens. If that fails, try the command "Update resources"...

I second this suggesiton, I posted on here a time that I had two scan tice to get everything.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS