BUG: Moving text within notes

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 13 2014 8:52 AM

1) Select some text in a note.

2) Try to click and drag it to a new location.

>> The cursor and a miniature version of the text moves along as I drag, but when I let go, all goes back to the way it was, without even leaving the text selected.

So I have to cut and paste, which is exactly what I did not want to do, as I need the clipboard for something else.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 3154
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 3:18 PM

fgh:

>> The cursor and a miniature version of the text moves along as I drag, but when I let go, all goes back to the way it was, without even leaving the text selected.

So I have to cut and paste, which is exactly what I did not want to do, as I need the clipboard for something else.

I can replicate this, and I will report it. 

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 11:26 PM

Thanks.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1258
LogosEmployee
Dylan Rondeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 18 2014 4:01 PM

fgh:

So I have to cut and paste, which is exactly what I did not want to do, as I need the clipboard for something else.

This should be fixed in 5.2a RC 1.

Dylan Rondeau, Software Tester

Enable Logging: Mac | Windows (Right-click "Save As...")

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 21 2014 5:54 AM

Confirmed fixed in RC 1.

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS