NOW AVAILABLE: Reformed Base Packages!

Page 6 of 6 (103 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6
This post has 102 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 8 2014 10:40 AM

Richard DeRuiter:

It's simple really: no links from the page to the actual resources being sold (not always easy to tell what they are), and no comparison chart between the packages = no sale.

I say this knowing that task is not trivial. But we're coming up on a month since the original announcement.

Richard, It is indeed sad that there has yet to be a comparison chart provided. I encourage you to do some work to determine the value the bundle represents for you. I would hate for you to miss out.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 702
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 4:44 PM

Gabe Martini:

tom:

Bruce Dunning:
Is there a simple way to tell where the overlap might be without having to check each volume?
I was thinking the same thing.  It would also be nice if there was a page that listed 'new to me' like the standard packages.

My understanding is that the comparison charts, when launched, will display "New to Me" as well as "New to Reformed Base Packages."

Any idea on when the comparison charts will be available? Days, weeks, longer?

Thanks!

Posts 71
Christian Locatell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 4:48 PM

I recently heard back from the team developing that and it looks like it will be at least several more weeks out, possibly even a couple of months. Apparently there's just a lot of other things they are doing which are taking priority. Sorry about that.

Page 6 of 6 (103 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS