MISSING BOOK in Reformed package, Please honor!

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 31 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 7417
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 25 2014 6:25 PM

Sorry Mike, but you have the wrong list that got posted by accident...LOL...Wink

Posts 1890
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 12:51 AM

Thank you Logos, the book just automatically downloaded to my system yesterday. Thank you!

to Dal, ... not anymore. hehe..

Posts 3466
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 3:43 AM

Thank-you for the email regarding this issue. Also, thanks for adding the volume to my library. You didn't have to, but it shows real class.

mm.

Posts 215
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 4:08 AM

Mmm, Twenty Centuries of Christian Worship was one of the not so many non public domain books that I was interested in and that were new to me, when I bought the Reformed Platinum bundle.

Posts 651
Stephen Steele | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 8:38 AM

Thanks to Logos for sorting this out - much appreciated Yes

Posts 4027
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 8:54 AM

Thank you!

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Platinum & WORDsearch

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 9:18 AM

I was happy with Gabe’s explanation and very surprise with Logos’ generous response.  Thank you!

Posts 9250
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 11:04 AM

Alex Bui:
I was happy with Gabe’s explanation and very surprise with Logos’ generous response.

That is great.

I actually didn't receive this volume so I'd be interested in know why some people did and others did not. The criteria is not clear to me.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 4027
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 11:57 AM

Not sure Bruce. Perhaps they checked the time stamps of when individuals made the purchase, and compared it to when they changed the package (just guessing though).

If you called customer service and made the case that the title which was in advertising you saw was instrumental in your decision to purchase the title, they may well acquiesce.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Platinum & WORDsearch

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 1:31 PM

abondservant:

Not sure Bruce. Perhaps they checked the time stamps of when individuals made the purchase, and compared it to when they changed the package (just guessing though).

If you called customer service and made the case that the title which was in advertising you saw was instrumental in your decision to purchase the title, they may well acquiesce.

As far as I understand it, that was the case. 

If anyone else feels they were missed, please contact Customer Service. Ask for Don Everett if you don't get the help you need.

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 103
Roger G Black | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 7:32 PM

I'm still missing mine, will try to get a hold of cs tomorrow since now after hours.

Rog

Rog {BlueBird} Cool

Posts 692
Otto S. Carroll | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 9:31 PM

abondservant:
 I say we as a community should extend Logos some grace on this one. We've all made mistakes. Isn't it nice when people extend us grace when we make them? Lets do the same for Logos. 

Amen!

15" rMBP 2.6 GHz i7 | 16 GB RAM | 1.0 TB Flash Drive | OS X 10.12.3 | Logos 7.0 (7.3.0.0062)

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS