Feature Request - Pause Pre-Service Loop

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Richie Stockholm | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 2 2014 5:19 AM

I love the Pre-Service loop feature, but it would be useful for us to be able to pause the loop so that it will say on a slide in that section. For example, once the service has started, while someone is giving announcements it would be nice to use the existing slides in the pre-service loop to show as support. We could temporarily increase the timer but that seems clunky. We also could copy individual slides into the main presentation, but the announcer may touch on more than just the few that we copy over. Perhaps adding a pause button similar to the one that appears when there is background audio added to the loop would suffice.

Posts 1
Joel Norton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 17 2017 8:16 AM

I would really like to see this feature as well!

Posts 144
LogosEmployee
Christian Villapando | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 17 2017 8:46 AM

Hello Richie,

Thank you very much for the suggestion! We appreciate feedback like this, in the future if you have more feedback, please feel free to use our Uservoice, a platform created to collaborate with other Proclaim users and our Development team with feedback: https://proclaim.uservoice.com

Posts 295
Brendon Marks (BCBC) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 18 2017 5:59 AM

Joel Norton:

I would really like to see this feature as well!

It would be worth my vote as well, I currently duplicate slides I think they might refer to.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS