John Ramsey - outstanding sales rep.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3355
Milkman | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 2 2014 1:27 PM

For those of you who do not order books through a sales rep., let me suggest the sales person I go through. John Ramsey. In my opinion he's been nothing short of outstanding. Super quick to respond, extremely helpful and quick to give a deal where a deal is warranted

So if you're looking to help a Logos employee and yourself call;

John Ramsey at 800 875 6467 extension 2309 or

email him at, john dot ramsey at logos dot com or

call direct 360-685-2309

You won't be disappointed! 

Thanks John for all you do!

mm.

Posts 3942
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 2 2014 3:05 PM

My experience with John is that he's the guy you want to CALL.

If its 3am, and you find something you need in the store, but want to ask about special pricing, he is not the guy to EMAIL.

I've switched over to Rusty Davidson - who has replied to my emails both inside, and outside of normal work hours, while waiting for his airplane to board, and after long days of speaking engagements before he sat down to dinner.

I even emailed him at 3am once looking to purchase a specific title, and he responded and unlocked it in my account in short order (IE before 4am).

He certainly has been my goto guy for a while now.

It is certainly outside the realm of reasonable expectations to expect Rusty to respond to every middle of the night request within minutes... But the one or two times I've made such a request, he's obliged. Either he has a really tolerant wife, or else we keep oddly similar hours. Just the same, from my experience, and in my context - he's the guy to contact.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 5270
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 2 2014 4:54 PM

Yes

Posts 87
Pinoy Preacher | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 2 2014 6:21 PM

I've had really good "sales" experiences with both John Ramsey and Rusty Davidson. I'd add the name of Karen Anderson from Logos Payment Plans if you guys ever needed some help in that area. Her email is karen.anderson@logos.com

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS