New Flashcard app

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 17
Greg Puttmann | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 3 2014 6:21 AM

Well, I've installed the flashcard app on my android phone and it is a great app.  I created a list, following the instruction on the LogosTalk promo http://blog.logos.com/2014/03/new-free-greek-and-hebrew-flashcard-app/?fb_action_ids=10202711832691186&fb_action_types=og.recommends.

However, I've download some of the premade lists from https://faithlife.com/introductory-grammar-vocabulary-lists/documents. They loaded just fine into Logos, and I can make flashcards in Logos.  But, I can't figure out how to sync the list with my android app.  If I can't use these list on my android phone, it's not going to help me much.  I need to be able to run through a few cards now and then when I have time.

One last thought.  Is there anyway to choose where I start with the flashcards?  It seems that if I run through a few cards and then come back, I start at the beginning of the list. I don't need to cycle through all the cards that I already know. Anyone have any Ideas? Shalom, Greg
Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 3 2014 6:35 AM

Since this seems to be an Android question, Logos may move the thread to the Android forum. 

(Sorry, can't help you; I know nothing about Android.)

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 17
Greg Puttmann | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 3 2014 7:16 AM

Well, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and all my flashcard files show up on my phone.  I hope I don't have to do this every time I add flashcards.

Posts 277
Ergatees | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 4 2014 8:50 AM

Yes

This is an interesting program for reviewing vocabulary. It looks good on my iPad. I would personally prefer that one have a choice for either Erasmian pronunciation or modern Greek pronunciation. #2 The program is not practical because if one has a word list from some long chapter of the New Testament, if you get tired or need to quit, you are sent back to the beginning of the list you were reviewing and this is not good.

Ergatees

Posts 277
Ergatees | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 4 2014 8:55 AM

and why is this only available as an IOS app and not an integrated program for say Windows and Mac?

Posts 6683
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 4 2014 8:56 AM

It is still in beta. Give it time Gents.

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 8652
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 4 2014 9:28 AM

Lynden Williams:

It is still in beta. Give it time Gents.

I Want It Now

watch?v=TRTkCHE1sS4.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 383
Stephen Thorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 12:43 AM

This is really, really good, but please, please, please let's have the audio for the hebrew pronunciations!

Thank you

Posts 383
Stephen Thorp | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 12:44 AM

This is really, really good, but please, please, please let's have the audio for the hebrew pronunciations

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS