Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 83
John Miller | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Apr 3 2014 12:44 PM

Hi, I would love it if the Logos for iPad/iphone could copy to a clippings document. Are the programmers working on this? If not, could you please add it to the list of desired functions! Thank you so much! I love using LOGOS! What a blessing it is! :-)

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 3 2014 1:01 PM

John Miller:

Hi, I would love it if the Logos for iPad/iphone could copy to a clippings document. Are the programmers working on this? If not, could you please add it to the list of desired functions! Thank you so much! I love using LOGOS! What a blessing it is! :-)

Hi John,

We are not currently working on adding the clippings feature to the mobile apps although this might be added in the future.

Posts 3093
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 11:57 AM

Kevin Byford:
We are not currently working on adding the clippings feature to the mobile apps although this might be added in the future.

Kevin, add my vote to John's for this feature.

Yes Yes

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 3093
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 11:59 AM

...and I'll add this-

Even if we can't access ALL our clippings files, just having access to ONE would be very much helpful. It would also mean Logos beats Kindle's find-your-highlights-on-a-web-page feature, as I could then go to my desktop version and distribute the clippings to the proper locations.

I often read monographs in Logos on my iPad, and the ability to highlight/clip and keep something is valuable.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 257
Jim Erwin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 7 2014 12:30 PM

Yes

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/jimerwin/ - a postmodern pastor in a digital world

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS