Sale Almost Over / Favorite Deal?

Page 2 of 2 (36 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 35 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 3834
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2009 7:45 PM

okay, I caved.  I got Christ Centered preaching.  And, lol, I guess I had Dickens also, and didn't know it.  The only day I don't own is Day 12.  Looks like an encouraging and helpful work, but the price is a bit more than I can do, my current purchase notwithstanding.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 2748
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2009 7:53 PM

Dan DeVilder:
i don't own it . .. maybe you can transfer it to me . .. for $20 . . .

LoL. The Charles Dickens is going for less than a $1 and you want a transfer for $20Big Smile I shall take this as a good omen for the New year.

Ted

Edit

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 108
Larry L. Dix | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2009 9:12 PM

Went to the page to buy a couple of the products and it would not give me the sale price.  Anybody know what is wrong? According to my estimations I should still have time to purchase at the sale price.

Larry Dix

Posts 3834
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2009 9:24 PM

Larry, did you put in the discount code?  Each day has one, like 12DAYS1, 12DAYS5, etc.  See above.  You have to enter in each code corresponding to the book you want to purchase.  If you purchase multiple books, enter multiple codes in the little box/window.   YOu will see the price difference after you "update" your cart.

Posts 3834
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2009 9:25 PM

Ted Hans:

Dan DeVilder:
i don't own it . .. maybe you can transfer it to me . .. for $20 . . .

LoL. The Charles Dickens is going for less than a $1 and you want a transfer for $20Big Smile I shall this as a good omen for the New year.

Ted

thought you might have fun with that one . . . :)

Posts 4
George Nettles | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2009 9:35 PM

Larry,

The same thing happened to me at about 5 MST, Sale over. I thought the year ended at 11:59 pm?? What happened?

George

Posts 108
Larry L. Dix | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2009 9:35 PM

Thanks Dan.  That little "update" button was somehow overlooked.  Problem is solved. Thanks again.

Larry

Posts 108
Larry L. Dix | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2009 9:39 PM

George,

You have to enter each coupon code, "12Days1, 12Days2, etc." if you buy multiple deals, as I did. Then you push the "update" button and it will give you the sales price. Hope this helps. You still have time so go to the page and place your order.

Larry

Posts 4
George Nettles | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2009 9:54 PM

Larry et al,

Put the code with commas, all good

Happy New Year in a bit!

Posts 692
Otto S. Carroll | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2009 10:12 PM

I bought the following:

Dictionary for Theological Interpretation of the Bible
Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament
Kingdom of Priests: A History of Old Testament Israel  (with only a couple hours left before the end of the special)

I already had:

Anchor Yale Bible Dictionary
A Christmas Carol
Word Biblical Commentary
The Essential IVP Reference Collection
An Exposition on Prayer in the Bible

The three books I did purchase are nice additions to my library, especially at the discounted prices!!! Thanks again for the special!!!

15" rMBP 2.6 GHz i7 | 16 GB RAM | 1.0 TB Flash Drive | OS X 10.12.3 | Logos 7.0 (7.3.0.0062)

Posts 1145
William | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2009 11:57 PM

Dan DeVilder:

you got HALOT with Platinum?  Really?  I have Platinum but I didn't think i had HALOT.  What name is it listed as?

Sorry, Dan

I should have said that a little differently...  I added HALOT when I bought Platinum.  I wanted to get the Pair BDAG/HALOT so I paid the extra 159.00 to get the HALOT.

William

Posts 3834
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2010 5:29 AM

Otto S. Carroll:

I bought the following:

Dictionary for Theological Interpretation of the Bible
Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament
Kingdom of Priests: A History of Old Testament Israel  (with only a couple hours left before the end of the special)

You will like all of them, (of course!), but I think you will find the CNTUOT very cool!

Posts 3834
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2010 5:30 AM

William Bingham:

Dan DeVilder:

you got HALOT with Platinum?  Really?  I have Platinum but I didn't think i had HALOT.  What name is it listed as?

Sorry, Dan

I should have said that a little differently...  I added HALOT when I bought Platinum.  I wanted to get the Pair BDAG/HALOT so I paid the extra 159.00 to get the HALOT.

William

dag-nabbit . . . I thought maybe I had it buried inside of Platinum afterall!

Posts 40
Brandon | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2010 10:46 AM

Platinum does come with CHALOT (Concise HALOT) :)

Posts 3834
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2010 10:53 AM

BrandonBlumberg:

Platinum does come with CHALOT (Concise HALOT) :)

Now there's another Christmas gift!  Probably all I need!

Posts 584
Pam Larson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2010 12:55 PM

I caved last night 8pm and bought Kingdom of Priests. I had already purchased A Christmas Carol and Jesus in Context during the sale. I already have most of the others or I would have purchased a lot more - great deals.

Page 2 of 2 (36 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS