share program between users

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Mike Grubbs | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Apr 6 2014 8:00 AM

I have Logos 5 on my PC, but it only shows up as a program on the device when I am logged in as the user.  How can I have it show up on the device in the program list when other users (my wife) log in?

Posts 6710
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 6 2014 8:04 AM

Welcome to the Forums Mike.

The program is designed for one user. This is why it is not showing up under her account. 

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 29196
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 6 2014 9:30 AM

Welcome! Smile

Mike Grubbs:
How can I have it show up on the device in the program list when other users (my wife) log in?

As Lynden explained, Logos is licensed for ONE user. Logos has defined "one user" to include a spouse (and children living at home) provided that they are not working in ministry vocationally. In any case, the license agreement is for ONE user, so there is no need for the app to appear in other user accounts.

With that said... you CAN install Logos in another user account, but note: you will have two of everything (i.e. 20 GB x 2 = 40 GB)

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 6 2014 11:10 AM

alabama24:

Welcome! Smile

Mike Grubbs:
How can I have it show up on the device in the program list when other users (my wife) log in?

As Lynden explained, Logos is licensed for ONE user. Logos has defined "one user" to include a spouse (and children living at home) provided that they are not working in ministry vocationally. In any case, the license agreement is for ONE user, so there is no need for the app to appear in other user accounts.

With that said... you CAN install Logos in another user account, but note: you will have two of everything (i.e. 20 GB x 2 = 40 GB)

And also twice the syncing, and each of you will be seeing each other notes, prayers, etc...

You can also see Bob's response to this topic in an earlier post on why Logos was designed the way it was in this post: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/341/3265.aspx#3265

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS