Excellent Twitter Daily Deal Today!

Page 1 of 2 (39 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 38 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 7418
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 9 2014 8:38 AM

Here's Justification: Five Views to get you exposed to various views in a nutshell.  It includes the New Perspective and others.  I think it's a good book to introduce anyone to the different views that exist on this controversial topic (controversial to some).  Part of the IVP Pauline Studies Collection

Great bargain, especially since I'm only interested in this particular title.

If you're interested here's the tweet that has the code: 

35m

Twitter : get 50% off Justification: Five Views with code 32338 at checkout!

Posts 2279
Andy | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 8:44 AM

Thanks for highlighting this DAL. Much appreciated.

Posts 7418
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 8:47 AM

Andy Evans:

Thanks for highlighting this DAL. Much appreciated.

You are very welcomed! Yes

DAL

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 8:56 AM

Thanks DAL.  Just got the resource few minutes ago, Smile.

Posts 9250
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 8:56 AM

Thanks DAL. I would have missed this one if you didn't point it out.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 452
Is Mebin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 8:58 AM
Thanks also.
Posts 5292
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 9:05 AM

Thank You very much. it should be good reading.

-Dan

Posts 1875
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 9:16 AM

DAL

Thanks for the heads up, especially as I don't use Twitter! Angel

Every blessing

Alan

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 3.6GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.15.5; 1TB SSD; Logos 8

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.13.6; 256GB SSD; Logos 8

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 13.5.1

iPhone 8+ 64GB iOS 13.5.1

Posts 274
Daniel Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 9:18 AM

I realize this is only one review but FYI that the sections are not all of equal value or explained the best.  Apparently the section by Horton is excellent and the others are hit and miss.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 9:43 AM

Thanks DAL.

I just downloaded this. I would have missed out on it.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 43
David Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 7:09 PM

This caught my eye even before seeing the Forum post, but I can't get the coupon to affect the price. It is stuck at $17.95.  Anyone else with this trouble?

Posts 9250
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 7:18 PM

David Scott:

This caught my eye even before seeing the Forum post, but I can't get the coupon to affect the price. It is stuck at $17.95.  Anyone else with this trouble?

It could be that the time has run out. It would be helpful if we knew the exact cut-off time for situations like this.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 461
Robert Harner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 7:31 PM

David Scott:

It didn't work for me at first - but I mixed a 3 for an 8 (or the other way, don't remember) Look closer at the numbers and try again

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 7:42 PM
Robert Harner | Forum Activity | Replied: Today 7:31 PM
David Scott:

It didn't work for me at first - but I mixed a 3 for an 8 (or the other way, don't remember) Look closer at the numbers and try again
David, the correct code is  32388.
Posts 7418
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 9:01 PM

Alex Bui:

David Scott:

32388? There must be 2 codes then, because I just tried the one I posted earlier and it worked just fine for me -- 32338 -- but when I tried the one you just mentioned to be the correct one it didn't work (32388).  If it worked for you there must be some kind of glitch in the system; either way, whichever makes it work, as long as you get the discount, that's all that matters. Yes

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 9:24 PM

DAL:

Alex Bui:

David Scott:

32388? There must be 2 codes then, because I just tried the one I posted earlier and it worked just fine for me -- 32338 -- but when I tried the one you just mentioned to be the correct one it didn't work (32388).  If it worked for you there must be some kind of glitch in the system; either way, whichever makes it work, as long as you get the discount, that's all that matters. Yes

You're right.  There are two codes.  I just checked.  The one early in the morning, code 32338, must be right because I purchased the book in the morning (through my sales rep).  Sorry DAL and David.  Logos should manually give David 50% discount tomorrow because one of the twitters has the wrong code.

Posts 499
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 9:38 PM

At this time it is not working. Appears to have only been good for, well less than 7 hours. Thought these were 24 hour thing so they are called Daily. Must have meant Twitter hourly deal.

Posts 1665
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 9 2014 10:05 PM

SHotchkiss:
At this time it is not working.

I just bought the resource using the earlier code posted on Twitter, as the later one didn't work.

Posts 499
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 10 2014 6:21 AM

How did you do that? Where did I need to have gone to have gotten this other code. The one on the offer 7 hours after it was posted and still there now (pasted below) and my total price stays $17.99

Logos Bible Software     @Logos                       16h       

Twitter : take 50% off Justification: Five Views
Coupon code: 32388

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 10 2014 6:30 AM

SHotchkiss:

How did you do that? Where did I need to have gone to have gotten this other code. The one on the offer 7 hours after it was posted and still there now (pasted below) and my total price stays $17.99

Logos Bible Software     @Logos                       16h       

Twitter : take 50% off Justification: Five Views
Coupon code: 32388

The correct code is 32338.  It is still working now.

Page 1 of 2 (39 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS