A SUPER DEAL THAT WILL LAST TIL...

Page 1 of 3 (58 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 57 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6320
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:09 PM

Ok guys, here's another SUPER deal.  This was not a personalized offer so I don't mind sharing it, but you can go to the Verbum website and you'll see it there.

You can get ANY Verbum Package(+) + Dynamic Discount + 15% off using code EASTER14 AND + A FREE copy of Practicum: Learn to Use Verbum!!! (Practicum alone is worth $229.95!).  Depending on your dynamic pricing you could end up paying less than $100 bucks! You can't beat that!!!

So if you don't have Verbum, this is the time to get into it (at least the Basic + Package) and you'll receive the best deal ever.  Think about it, when was the last time you got 15% off on an UPGRADE (besides the new line of Base Packages)?

So head on to Verbum website or call your sales rep.

Blessings!

DAL

Ps. Offer good til May 12th or 13th (e-mail said 12th, website says 13th).

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:12 PM

DAL you should start demanding a commission. Stick out tongue

Posts 6320
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:24 PM

Kent:

DAL you should start demanding a commission. Stick out tongue

I should! I think I could sell a thing or two by heavily promoting products to "my customers" without being annoying.  I just don't know how to go about it and how working selling at Logos would work. Do they pay you a salary plus commission or do you have to have a side job? Seems interesting and the environment would be nice, especially, when a change could be needed as far as moving to another state.  Anyway, I thought it was a great deal so I thought I would promote it for those of you who may have not upgraded due to there not being a deal like this one.

Blessings!

DAL

Posts 26265
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:26 PM

Thank you - it works even if you already own Capstone +. I'm delighted.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3023
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:30 PM

Alas, the Verbum website does not recognize academic discounts.

Posts 2328
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:30 PM

Looks like a great deal, but I wish Logos had a "new to you" feature so I could see what new books I would be getting.

Posts 2062
Forum MVP
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:30 PM

Strange. I have Capstone+, but when I put Capstone+ in my cart to get Practicum my total is $269.54...

Sorry. Nevermind. I wasn't logged in and it was showing full price on payment plan.

Thank you, Logos, for the free upgrade to Practicum! Thank you!

Posts 4912
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:31 PM

There's that deal you were looking for MJ.  As an early supporter of Capstone+ and Practicum I'd recommend jumping on this deal - I found the training for useful than MP's training - much more day to day application of the software.

MJ. Smith:

Posts 654
David Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 6:49 PM

Thanks DAL, and THANK YOU Logos Bible Software!  I hope I can convince a family member who is Catholic to consider this offer and perhaps spread the word to others.

David

Edit: I also wanted to say to Logos that the new Verbum website is well designed, appealing, exciting, and informative. Great web content!

Posts 5248
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 8:08 PM

Yes thank you very much... I too owned capstone+ it;s a great deal.

-dan

Posts 522
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 8:17 PM

Thank you so much!

Posts 201
Garrett Ho | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 8:28 PM

edit: figured it out!

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 8:36 PM

MJ. Smith:

+1 Yes delighted and Thankful for a $ 0.00 order.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1825
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 8:56 PM

quick question (no offense)

how much benefit does this Verbum Capstone+ gives you in daily basis (sermon/academic) for non-Catholic who owned this package?

Posts 26265
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:27 PM

mike:
how much benefit does this Verbum Capstone+ gives you in daily basis (sermon/academic) for non-Catholic who owned this package?

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you asking about the Practicum which is all I gained or are you asking about Capstone vs. Capstone +? I'd also need to know at bit more about the kind of non-Catholic ... lliturgical/nonliturgial, confessional/non-confessional, lectionary/non-lectionary.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 556
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:30 PM

I ordered an upgrade and I did not get the free practicum videos. I am not running the verbum platform of the program but still own it. Any advice, other than call customer service?  

Posts 1825
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:36 PM

Actually you don't have to buy any Verbum package at all, instead you just need to put "Practicum: Learn to Use Verbum" into the cart and use the coupon code " FreePacticum " for checkout.

and your FreePracticum Video would be FREE.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:50 PM

mike:
and your FreePracticum Video would be FREE.

I have the same issue Jesse has. I get the 15% discount on the Capstone+ upgrade but the full price on the Practicum.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 556
Jesse Blevins | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:53 PM

Thank you Mike! I upgraded my package and thought that I would get the Practicum videos automatically. I only used the EASTER14 code and did not know about the code that you provided. 

Posts 201
Garrett Ho | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 10:43 PM

If you add the upgrade from the deal page, it'll automatically load the coupon code for you.

Here is one of the links, for example:

https://verbum.com/buy/37791,16094/FreePracticum,Easter14

Page 1 of 3 (58 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS