A SUPER DEAL THAT WILL LAST TIL...

Page 3 of 3 (58 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 57 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1762
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 4:02 PM

DAL:
I just upgraded to my NEW Spanish Library called "Biblioteca Tesoro" (Treasure Library).

Link? Smile

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 5:23 PM

DAL:
NEW Spanish Library called "Biblioteca Tesoro"

Yeah, link?   I looked everywhere for this.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 5242
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 5:33 PM

https://www.logos.com/es/comparacion shows nothing by that name... but no idea where he is getting that.

-Dan

Posts 6158
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 5:41 PM

Super.Tramp:

DAL:
NEW Spanish Library called "Biblioteca Tesoro"

Yeah, link?   I looked everywhere for this.

Tom & Supertramp, there's no link yet.  In fact, I believe they sent out an email of some sort announcing that it would soon show up in the website, but for those who wanted to take advantage of the new upgrade, they could call sales.  I never got the email.  As a matter of fact, I found out because after I did my Anglican Silver upgrade, Maggie (my sales rep) offered me the new Spanish upgrade; otherwise, I would've never found out about it until it actually made it to the website.  They will be promoting it heavily, but call sales if you want to upgrade.  Dynamic Pricing applies too.  It's a great bargain, at least it was for me, since counseling keys and Beacon commentary in Spanish would been more expensive than the actual upgrade if I had purchased those separately.

So, call sales, and you should be able to get an additional 15% off too on the upgrade.  Can't beat that!

DAL

Ps. Oh and did I mention that 1500 quotations for preachers in Spanish is included? Well, now you know...Wink...with slides and everything.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 11:51 PM

Peace to you, Louis!        *smile*                          I'm having difficulty getting Practicum to "complete" my CapstonePlus; so I guess I'll try again tomorrow! 

Or, as soon as I'm able!

Thanks for all the good work you do for Logos -- and for us! -- and for our Gracious and Loving God!                        *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 2992
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 23 2014 9:31 AM

Super.Tramp:

SineNomine:
It doesn't matter what deal I can't beat if I can't afford it anyway.

Understandable. I was just hoping to find a way for you to get the Practicum.

Thank you.

Super.Tramp:

SineNomine:
Some Catholics make a vow of poverty. Others seem to live it. Stick out tongue

SmileSome Baptists too. I have 13 children. Smile

Big Smile

Posts 1762
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 23 2014 5:51 PM

Tom Rach:

DAL:
I just upgraded to my NEW Spanish Library called "Biblioteca Tesoro" (Treasure Library).

https://www.logos.com/es/producto/41707/biblioteca-tesoro

Not much of a discount even if you own Biblioteca Premier- Bilingüe ACTUALIZACIÓN v.5  :((     They still want me to pay $959,65. 

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 23 2014 6:17 PM

Tom Rach:
Not much of a discount even if you own Biblioteca Premier- Bilingüe ACTUALIZACIÓN v.5  :((     They still want me to pay $959,65.

There is no dynamic pricing on this right now. That discount price reflects the 15% introductory discount.

Posts 6158
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 23 2014 7:50 PM

Super.Tramp:

Tom Rach:

There is no dynamic pricing on this right now. That discount price reflects the 15% introductory discount.

Tom, you need to log in with your account and follow the instructions to get the dynamic pricing + the 15% off.  Or better yet, call sales and they'll take care of you.  After your purchase (maybe a day later) you'll receive an email with a little nice bonus you'll like.  If you don't want to wait for the e-mail ask your sales to give you your bonus (if they can) so you can make another purchase with it Wink I'm already looking at some resources that I would like to purchase with my bonus.

DAL

Posts 1762
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 24 2014 12:19 PM

DAL:
Tom, you need to log in with your account and follow the instructions to get the dynamic pricing + the 15% off.  

Yep, I was too tired to follow the steps :( 

After following them, I get into the low 300 dollar range (still can´t tell if it includes the 15%.  I will do what you suggest and email sales.   Say what does it have that draws your attention?

Link https://www.logos.com/product/41707/biblioteca-tesoro  

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 24 2014 12:26 PM

Tom Rach:
still can´t tell if it includes the 15%

Put it in your shopping basket. If the 15% discount is already applied it will say so just under the product name on the invoice. It should also have the discount code already in the code box.

Posts 1762
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 24 2014 12:40 PM

Super.Tramp:

Tom Rach:
still can´t tell if it includes the 15%

Put it in your shopping basket. If the 15% discount is already applied it will say so just under the product name on the invoice. It should also have the discount code already in the code box.

It has the discount code, it has dynamic pricing, but I still don´t know about the 15% from what I see. 

This is what I see:

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 24 2014 1:33 PM

Tom Rach:
It has the discount code, it has dynamic pricing, but I still don´t know about the 15% from what I see. 

Either the code has  not been activated by Logos or it is incorrect---typo? Your 15% discount is missing!

Get Customer Service involved.

Posts 141
Felix Brito | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 24 2014 1:40 PM

Tom, I called Logos, and they said that "Biblioteca Tesoro" has not a 15% off. The 15% off is only for new buyers. I got it, but no 15% off.

Blessings.

Posts 1762
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 24 2014 2:11 PM

Felix Brito:

Tom, I called Logos, and they said that "Biblioteca Tesoro" has not a 15% off. The 15% off is only for new buyers. I got it, but no 15% off.

Blessings.

Thank you for calling!  

They did do the 15% off for the Reformed Packages.   Still are giving it!  

I personally feel that they should treat the long time users of logos BETTER then the first time buyers!  

Just saying that because it is hard to afford upgrades in English and Spanish at the same time.

They now have the compression page: https://www.logos.com/es/tesoro-comparison, but it is poorly done, no links to Spanish products like in the English Logos5 compression page.  https://www.logos.com/upgrade?comparisonChartPath=%2Fbasepackages%23compare&selectedBasePackageSku=24543 

Oh well, they must like to waste their and our time answering questions on the phone or by email. ¿? 

Posts 6158
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 24 2014 4:42 PM

By the way, the BONUS is not activated yet.  You'll get the email for Spanish Tesoro Library extra bonus, but when you call sales, they say is not ready yet; so you're gonna have to wait on that.  I already spotted what I'm gonna buy with my bonus!!! Plus, I have a B-day coming up next month.  I wonder if you can combine the two Bonus plus B-day certificate.  I could buy two collections with that instead of just one.  Oh yeah Geeked

DAL

Posts 18634
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 24 2014 4:52 PM

MJ. Smith:

Thank you - it works even if you already own Capstone +. I'm delighted.

Doesn't work for me. I have Capstone+ already but when I tried to follow the link to get the free Practicum, it removed Capstone+ from my cart (because I already have it) and the price for Practicum shows as $229.95 even though the coupon code is applied.

The page before this said the deal expires May 13, so the problem isn't that it's expired.

Posts 2992
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 24 2014 6:07 PM

Rosie Perera:
Doesn't work for me. I have Capstone+ already but when I tried to follow the link to get the free Practicum, it removed Capstone+ from my cart (because I already have it) and the price for Practicum shows as $229.95 even though the coupon code is applied.

That's because Logos has, since MJ's post, changed how the discount works to more accurately reflect their original intent.

Page 3 of 3 (58 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS