FaithSmiles.com - Like it for Logos!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1690
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:49 PM

FaithSmiles.com is a new site born during a Saturday hackathon here at Logos.

It's viral videos and inspiring graphics from around the Internet, carefully curated to be family-friendly. Inspiring, funny, and always something to make you smile!

As different as FaithSmiles.com is from Logos Bible Software, we believe that sites like this are actually really important: they help us identify new customers for Logos. (Inspiring videos and cute babies get shared more than quotes from commentaries...even by people who read commentaries!)

So I am asking for your help: Please visit FaithSmiles.com and like the page.

Even better, find a video there that makes you smile, comment and share it on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks!

-- Bob

P.S. We are updating the site regularly and adding new content, so don't forget to check back for new smiles! :-)

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 8:38 AM

Peace, Bob!           *smile*                        Twice now I've been over to FaithSmiles.com and DO like the page and found inspiration there as well as some pleasant humour as well as some wonderful other little tidbits!

Thank you!             *smile*                                                         Psalm 29:11

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 8944
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 11:47 AM

A fun website indeed. Smile

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3663
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 12:30 PM

Shared and liked on Facebook - hope my friends catch on to its existence.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 523
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 1:42 PM

I love it!!Yes

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS