BUG: Why this resource isn't linked to a biblical resources?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 242
ROGER JIMENEZ | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 21 2014 6:47 PM

Hello!

I'm awaking to the Greek! I think this resource ("Ayuda gramatical para el estudio del Nuevo Testamento Griego") it would be more usefull if it were linked to a GreeK NT or to a fav bible to get, in a glance, waht their coments are talking about. Especially if the resource has a biblical format. Is this change possible?

Regards.

Posts 26997
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 7:14 PM

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer. Here is a link to the resource though: https://www.logos.com/product/3283/ayuda-gramatical-para-el-estudio-del-nuevo-testamento-griego 

It's always helpful to include those so that others know what resource you are talking about. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 25956
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 7:37 PM

Could you give us a screen shot of something you think ought to be linked but isn't?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 242
ROGER JIMENEZ | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 8:11 PM

Thanks. I mean, to be able to hoover on verses numbers and get the Greek or fav Bible you have prioritized. Just like all the resources that cite verses of the Bible and those verses are linked.

Posts 25956
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 8:17 PM

I understand what you mean now. I don't have an answer but would hope Logos will answer.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 242
ROGER JIMENEZ | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 8:24 PM

Big Smile

Posts 3148
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 8:28 AM

Hi Roger. Do you have two copies of this resource? I noticed that we have a .lbxlls file format version that behaves the way you describe, and a .logos4 file version that behaves the way you expect. Check to see if you have a second copy of this book.

Posts 242
ROGER JIMENEZ | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 8:24 PM

You're right, sir. And by chance, I noticed I have two resources in the same situation.  Big Smile What does this mean? How to remove the old version? Thanks for your atention. Smile

EDITING: I suppouse you can fix this from your servers, right?

Posts 24340
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 10:39 PM

ROGER JIMENEZ:
EDITING: I suppouse you can fix this from your servers, right?

No, because they are yours. You need to hide one of them to avoid confusion.

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS