Fun Problem maybe you can help me...

Page 2 of 2 (34 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 33 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 6484
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 23 2014 6:51 PM

Todd Phillips:
Glad I could help you learn about that feature. (I hope you didn't do it on accident).

No accident, quite intentional. In giving I felt just as good as you receiving.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 25 2014 1:28 PM

Jack Caviness:

Super.Tramp:
It is my understanding the credit is only good for your birth month.

Good thing my birthday is 05/01, and this will be the double-perfect birthday—77 Party!!!

Peace, Brother Jack!                   *smile*

So! ...................             If the Lord permits me to celebrate my 78 birthday on July 25, that puts me almost a year older than you ...

I never realised you were so young!              ....      I knew 1936 was a "vintage year"    ....    now I see that 1937 was a vintage year also, eh?!      *smile*

In case May 1 comes and goes without further ado, please let me wish you a Happy and Blessed New Year of God's Grace ahead of you!               I've prayed for you and your loved ones in the past and will again!             *smile*

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 13
Steve Mckiearnan | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 28 2014 9:36 AM

I feel really left out Logos doesn't give me a card for my birthday..... Crying

Posts 6484
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 28 2014 9:42 AM

Stephen Mckiearnan:

If you filled out your faithlife profile before your birth month, give them a call and ask for RayDeck, or send him a message on Faithlife.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 341
Abram K-J | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 28 2014 10:05 AM

I couldn't find the right place to sign up through FaithLife, though Logos seems to have my birthday listed.

Is this not the right spot to sign up, under "Personalized Offers"?

Abram K-J: Pastor, Writer, Freelance Editor, Youth Ministry Consultant
Blog: Words on the Word

Posts 36
DeWayne Whitaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 29 2014 7:19 PM

This was a fun thread... with one day left I went with Todd's suggestion on Proverbs...

https://www.logos.com/product/38238/gods-wisdom-in-proverbs

Posts 341
Abram K-J | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 3 2014 7:13 PM

Is this the right spot to sign up, under "Personalized Offers," for the birthday promo? Mine's fast approaching....

Abram K-J: Pastor, Writer, Freelance Editor, Youth Ministry Consultant
Blog: Words on the Word

Posts 10574
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 4 2014 4:06 AM

Stephen Mckiearnan:

My birthday passed 3 days ago, and Logos failed to notice. I did all the FaithLife Profile stuff months ago and—like Santa—checked it twice, but to no avail. Hopefully, the loss will not drive me into bankruptcy Geeked, but I do need to feed my Logos addiction Big Smile

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 4 2014 1:11 PM

Jack Caviness:
My birthday passed 3 days ago, and Logos failed to notice. I did all the FaithLife Profile stuff months ago and—like Santa—checked it twice, but to no avail.

I'm a little worried too. I filled out the Fathlife profile but it never confirmed whether or not I was @100%. I hope it comes through. If it does I will use it to upgrade to the new The Baker Illustrated Reference Collection that has two new volumes. 

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 10574
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 4 2014 1:14 PM

Super.Tramp:

Jack Caviness:
My birthday passed 3 days ago, and Logos failed to notice. I did all the FaithLife Profile stuff months ago and—like Santa—checked it twice, but to no avail.

I'm a little worried too. I filled out the Fathlife profile but it never confirmed whether or not I was @100%. I hope it comes through. If it does I will use it to upgrade to the new The Baker Illustrated Reference Collection that has two new volumes. 

Does not matter all that much to me as I will probably purchase the same resources with or without the Birthday Credit.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 4 2014 3:47 PM

Jack Caviness:
Does not matter all that much to me as I will probably purchase the same resources with or without the Birthday Credit.

I will go ahead and buy the upgrade, with or without the birthday credit. I just bought this resource last week as a 4 volume set. Then today I see there are two new volumes. (I like to have complete sets.)  I will just wait a few weeks to see if a birthday credit shows up.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 6484
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 4 2014 4:18 PM

Jack Caviness:
My birthday passed 3 days ago, and Logos failed to notice.

Send an email to Raydeck

Posts 10574
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 5 2014 3:28 AM

Lynden Williams:

Jack Caviness:
My birthday passed 3 days ago, and Logos failed to notice.

Send an email to Raydeck

Good suggestion. Will do.

Page 2 of 2 (34 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS