Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 126
Jared Schwyhart | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Apr 27 2014 6:35 AM

I just wanted to share with everyone the solution I came up with for my church. The church I have been helping out is a deaf church in Tulsa. There is no band, so we use pre-made worship songs videos while the worship leader uses ASL. I know many churches don't have bands and use worship videos instead.

The problem:
We have a rotation of worship leaders and in the past they would always use Facebook, Email, or text messages. This was really bad because it'd sometime be vague messages with no clear details of the songs they wanted. And many times they would give us the songs on Sunday morning.

The solution:

I decided there had to be a better way, so I created a form on our website where one could go see the songs we have, choose them selecting the checkbox next to the song name, and submit them to both media team members.

This week was the first week we used this system and it has worked perfectly! We host our website through domain.com and use their website builder called weebly. It is so stinkin easy to create a website.

Website Link: deafchurch.tv
Worship Select: deafchurch.tv/worship-select.html

Worship video's we're creating: YouTube Channel

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS