How to change the way a bible is scrolled

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 57
Duncan Campbell | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 28 2014 12:19 PM

Hi,

I have one of the bibles in my library that I seem to have managed to set to scroll with a left and right arrow rather than the normal vertical scrolling bar. Shown in the top pane of this screenshot, over at the right.

As I am now using a Surface Pro with my Logos 5, I would like to change this resource back to a regular vertical scrolling bar, as shown in the bottom pane of the screenshot. All my resources that use the regular scrolling bar also scroll up and down with my finger on the text, but the resource with the left and right buttons, I have to click each button, which is less intuitive.

Does anyone have any idea how to change the navigation control for this resource back to the same way as the resource in the bottom pane of the screenshot.

I hope the screenshot makes what I`m trying to ask clearer.

Blessings

Duncan

Posts 5607
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 28 2014 12:24 PM

Click on the book cover picture to get the panel menu, then select "None" for the Column setting.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 57
Duncan Campbell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 28 2014 12:27 PM

That's great Todd, thank you so much. 

I remember changing it over a year ago, and couldn't remember what I had done in order to reverse it.

thanks again.

Duncan

Posts 5607
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 28 2014 12:29 PM

Duncan Campbell:
That's great Todd, thank you so much. 

You're welcome!

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 2
Kurt Niemeyer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 22 2014 2:17 PM

My scrolling, with one column selected, was chunky.  With one selected it is once again smooth.  Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS