List Library Resources

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 9
Thomas D. Sutter | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 29 2014 7:04 AM

I'm using Logos 5 and Windows 8. I would like to generate a digital version of a card catalog for my library. At the minimum I would like it to contain: title and author. If possible, I'd also like it to contain subject/topic matter and original publication date. I would like to be able to export it as either an Excel file, comma delimited, or something similar. Is there a way to do that?

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 29 2014 7:10 AM

Here you go Thomas: How to create a Bibliography of all my books.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 29 2014 7:13 AM

The other way of doing this is now built in: Click on 

Documents > New Bibliography.

Change your format, and add the books you want in it. If you want to add the entire Library you will still benefit from the above steps of creating a collection of your entire library (steps 1 - 6 only.)

Then in your untitled Biblio, title it, and select add > a collection.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 9
Thomas D. Sutter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 29 2014 9:49 AM

Thanks, I appreciate your quick response.

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 29 2014 11:02 PM

Another way to view your resources is https://www.logos.com/products/search?unlocked=yes

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 30 2014 1:30 PM

Peace, Ken!             Thanks for the info!      *smile*                  That's the first time I've ever tried that!             Amazing!          Really enjoyed it!

Is there a way to save or share with Excel some of the info?      I really don't know how to use Excel, merely relying on my daughter when I need it ....   ???

Thomas, are you saying that the Bibliography can be saved in Excel?          Could you enlighten me a wee bit please?

*smile*

Kent:

Another way to view your resources is https://www.logos.com/products/search?unlocked=yes

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS