Page 2 of 2 (40 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 39 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 4674
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 11 2014 9:04 PM

Super.Tramp:

David Paul:
I think it is pretty obvious they've learned the lesson and aren't setting a "ship date" prematurely. Smile

Yeah. You would think so but they sold me Anglican Diamond and Lutheran Gold without releasing all the resources yet. A whole bunch of resources are shipping this week.

Well, since the Great Disappointment was a proto-Adventist concern, the Anglicans and Lutherans would be less likely to feel the same "pinch" with regard to premature "ship dates".

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 12 2014 9:30 AM

Yes, SDA base packages won't be shipped until everything is ready. They are working hard on it and it is scheduled to ship late this month. Thanks everybody for hanging in there with me. 

Martin

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 14 2014 9:04 AM

Things are looking great for a release of the SDA base packages at the end of May. Everybody is working quite hard on this.

Martin

Posts 2265
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 14 2014 11:27 AM

Martin Weber:

Things are looking great for a release of the SDA base packages at the end of May. Everybody is working quite hard on this.

Martin

[[Just kidding But]] Please note that he said 'May'  Not 'this May' Not 'May 2014'  He just said 'May'  [[Thanks for all the hard work]]

Posts 2265
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 20 2014 6:24 PM

David Ames:

[[Just kidding But]] Please note that he said 'May'  Not 'this May' Not 'May 2014'  He just said 'May'  [[Thanks for all the hard work]]

It is official - Ships ~5/27/2014   [[Just in time for Wednesday Prayer meeting]]

Posts 6472
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 20 2014 6:42 PM

David Ames:
It is official - Ships ~5/27/2014   [[Just in time for Wednesday Prayer meeting]]

Are you sure you will make it to Prayer meeting, or will you be too busy trying out the new toy? Ahem I mean tool. Smile

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 250
Edwin Sully PAYET | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 20 2014 8:03 PM

nice to hear that!

Posts 2265
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 21 2014 10:15 AM

Lynden Williams:

David Ames:

Are you sure you will make it to Prayer meeting, or will you be too busy trying out the new toy? Ahem I mean tool. Smile

May 27 is a Tuesday.  Prayer meeting is Wednesday. As I am the unofficial head of our current Prayer Team I had better make it to the meeting,

[[All the official heads are out giving Bible Studies as preparation for our fall evangelistic meeting - those that are left behind will be praying for the studies]]

[[and 'toy' sometimes fits]]

Posts 4674
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 21 2014 9:54 PM

Heh heh...my cost for Silver down to $116. Smile

Posts 44
Josh W. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 27 2014 7:20 AM

Just waiting to download! It is the 27th no sign of the books in my library10am this morning

Posts 9700
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 27 2014 7:41 AM

Josh,

please don't forget that Logos is working on Pacific time (you posted around 7 AM for them) and shipping sometimes occurs rather towards the evening or "staged" in batches.

Running Verbum 7 and Logos 8 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 6472
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 27 2014 8:13 AM

Tick tok, tick tok. Time

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 27 2014 9:36 AM

A last minute technical glitch was fixed over the weekend, and all 3 SDA base packages should go live today, anytime. I'm awaiting word and will announce when I hear it. Actually, the techs might push the green button any moment, and you might know before I do on this wonderfuly, very busy day! 

Posts 204
David Salazar | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 27 2014 2:45 PM

about 10 minutes ago I got the email that's it's ready to be downloaded.

Posts 6472
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 27 2014 2:51 PM

Yes they are live.

Posts 1805
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 27 2014 5:09 PM

Looks good, I'll do presentation tonight at work.

Posts 2265
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 28 2014 8:11 PM

Lynden Williams:

David Ames:

Made it to Prayer meeting..

Posts 1
George E. Okwach | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 13 2014 1:35 PM

Dear Martin,

Praise be to God for the SDA Logos packages. I recently upgraded to the SDA base package, and was able to receive, download and install the base upgrade materials in my iPad. But I cannot succeed in updating my Logos in my Kindle fire. Would you kindly help me with this, please? How do I upgrade SDA base package in my Kindle?

Thanks and God bless

George Okwach

Posts 6472
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 13 2014 2:18 PM

Welcome to the forums George. See if the instructions here will assist you. https://www.logos.com/support/android/install 

Posts 544
LogosEmployee
Martin Weber | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 17 2014 1:31 PM

I'm glad you like what God has done for Adventists at Logos SDA.

Lynden has given you good advice, as he always does. In case you need to talk to a real person, Logos excels in customer support: 800.875-6467.

Martin @ Logos SDA

Page 2 of 2 (40 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS