Product Query...

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 208
Paul Gisbourne | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, May 2 2014 9:44 AM

Hi All,

I was searching on the website for the Nestle-Aland 28 which is still in pre-pub, but I somehow clicked on a link to the Biblical Languages package that shows the NA28 as part of the package..

However, the add to cart link is greyed out, which is my understanding means that I have that as 'part of my library', which is Gold by the way..

So my query is to whether, if NA28 is being sold as part of the Biblical languages package, does that mean that the NA28 will become available to me or do I still need to purchase?

Posts 10109
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 2 2014 9:59 AM

Paul Gisbourne:
NA28 is being sold as part of the Biblical languages package, does that mean that the NA28 will become available to me or do I still need to purchase?

NA28 is part of the BL package, but BL is not part of Gold, but a separate thing. Logos choose to make it available only for people with academic discount, thus the grey button only means "unavailable", not that you own it.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 2 2014 10:32 AM

Also, the NA28 on prepub is the one with apparatus, I believe, while the one in the base packages is the one without.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS