Just realized that I've been demoted

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 525
Kent | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 5 2014 5:55 PM

Lynden Williams:

Looks like you changed your email address.

Mine did that a couple of months ago and went to 0. Fortunately I once again got a welcome to the forums.

Posts 1851
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 5 2014 7:45 PM

Paul Golder:
Should be a couple of zeros behind that number...

Well, you could spend next weekend answering a couple thousand posts with "Sorry, I don't know"

Win 10 | Android 9 | Fire OS 5

Posts 2872
Mike Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 5 2014 9:13 PM

Rosie Perera:

Michael Childs:

Paul Golder:

Should be a couple of zeros behind that number...

Hmmm... What in the world did you say?

Lots. And it's all still there. Not censored (if that's what you were implying).

I laughed out loud when I read your comments, Rosie.  Censorship never ever crossed my mind.  I was just being silly.  Apparently, I amused only myself.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 19139
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 5 2014 10:37 PM

Michael Childs:
I laughed out loud when I read your comments, Rosie.  Censorship never ever crossed my mind.  I was just being silly.  Apparently, I amused only myself.

You amused me, but I thought you were joking about something entirely outside of what you had in mind. Funny how that can work sometimes. Smile

Posts 29
LogosEmployee
Jeremy Einfeld | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 12:14 PM

Paul Golder:

Now I'm half tempted to ask for the reinstatement to see what the actual number is...Hmm

Done.

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 8 2014 12:34 PM

Jeremy Einfeld:

Paul Golder:

Now I'm half tempted to ask for the reinstatement to see what the actual number is...Hmm

Done.

Thanks (although, I was enjoying the anonymity, be it somewhat feigned...) Smile

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS